065 – In-Shape: Stockton March Lane
4555 N. Pershing Ave Ste #1 Stockton, California 95204
Apply directly at:
- Leads by example for delivering the ISHC company mission to members.
- Manage Personal Trainer process to ensure accurate and effective usage of Personal Training, including client folder, measurement tracking, and Move7 System program design.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring, onboarding, and training strong Team of Personal Trainers.
- Ensures staffing model is adequate to achieve Personal Training session targets.
- Partner with General Manager, to identify future leaders, discuss career pathways and implement learning plans for the continued growth of Personal Trainers.
- Manage performance by setting clear expectations about behavior, performance, and consequences.
- Responsible for continually training Personal Trainer’s, to ensure continued growth and development, and delivery of great In-Shape client experience.
- Observes, shadows, and provides feedback to Personal Trainers, ensuring delivery of In-Shape Client Experience.
- Conduct weekly meetings with Personal Trainers to review performance and offer direction, motivation, and guidance toward achieving individual and company goals.
Deliver Member Experience:
- Role Models for In-Shape core beliefs, mission, and Behaviors.
- Serve as a bridge which links the membership and training team together, effectively building on #OneTeam approach through people.
- Actively participates in all meetings, huddles, and activities with-in club. Fostering comradery and alignment.
- Stays up to date on the fitness trends and continue to enhance their knowledge and skills by completing IS CEM Training Programs.
- Embrace organization change by leading and supporting any new initiative.
Deliver Operational Excellence:
- Deliver on In-Shape Welcome Experience by demonstrating a passion for fitness and helping members get on board to achieve their fitness goals.
- Committed to building the In-Shape community of members thru a consistent client experience.
- Responsible for communicating and upholding company standards by ensuring the club is clean, safe, fun and welcoming.
- Obtains client feedback to ensure all Personal Trainers are delivering In-Shape client experience.
- Participates in events outside the clubs, which enrich the community; they encourage their entire Personal Training team to be involved.
- Shadow Client Personal Training Session, welcoming session and Group Fitness Classes, to experience thru the lens of the member to continue to improve our offering.
- Responsible for delivering Club Personal Training goals including revenue and client retention.
- Ensures entire Personal Training team is aware of the club and company goals and focused on exceeding.
- Trains Personal Trainers on delivering Welcome Session & 1st Session assessments.
- Work with Membership Advisors to effectively present In-Shape Training products.
- Focused on continually building In-Shape Community thru consistent client experience, which fosters continued client retention and the increasing amount of sessions trained.
- Responsible for achieving personal performance targets for Personal Training sales and Sessions Trained.
- Work with their GMs to discover ways to eliminate unnecessary costs without impacting the Personal Training client experience.
- Responsible for managing payroll budgets and ensuring proper management of the Personal Training team schedule.
- Plans and prepares a business meeting to align with company quarterly objectives.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Availability to work weekends and holidays if needed.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Current Personal Training certification from an approved accredited institution required.
- Four year or advanced degree in a related field may be submitted in lieu of a personal training certificate.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, retail or hospitality preferred.
- Strong service orientation and desire to deliver an outstanding member experience.
- Computer literate – proficient at MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS Word.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication.
- Outstanding organization and strong time management.
- Must demonstrate professionalism, cooperation and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Desired knowledge, experience, and understanding of Fitness including; equipment, personal training, and group fitness.
- CPR/AED certification required the first 30 days of hire.
- High regard and propensity for safety.
- Free health club membership.
- Casual work environment.
- Discount on personal training.
- Discount on all retail items.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, changes in temperature/humidity; moving mechanical parts and vibration and exercise equipment; frequently required to stand, walk 4-8hours/8 hour day; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms; and frequently use both feet and move them forward/backward and side to side; seldom required to sit; frequently to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and continuously reach and twist, including side-to-side movements; carry or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift, carry or move 26-50 pounds.
Why In-Shape? At In-Shape, we offer great career potential where one can help others achieve their goals of health and wellness! We’re committed to hiring motivated and energetic individuals who are looking to make a difference in people’s lives. We firmly believe in career development and advancement at In-Shape, strongly encouraging continuing education, and even offer specialized training for nearly every position. As a team member, you’ll have the opportunity to work at various locations and within different departments throughout your career. Our clubs, our team members, and our commitment to an active and healthy lifestyle are the key ingredients to a fun and rewarding career in the fitness industry!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.