infinity personal training
We are looking for trainers who want a career in a facility that truly cares about clients and their results! Competitive pay and benefits based on experience, knowledge, and retention. Free gym access, awesome team environment focused on client results. No selling necessary. Managers do all the sales and we have a full schedule of clients already for this role. We have both a part time and full time position open.
Personal Trainer Requirements:
- College degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology, Exercise science Required
- One to two years of personal training and program design experience preferred
- Prior experience coaching team sports or group fitness is a plus
- Nationally recognized personal training certification (ACE, ACSM, NASM, NATA, NSCA, NPTI, ISSA)
- NASM CPT is preferred
- CPR/AED Certification
- Must have the emotional stamina to be “at your best” with each client
- Ability to motivate and coach up to 30 sessions per week
Personal Trainer Responsibilities:
- Create and demonstrate a safe and effective exercise program for clients
- Update and review client files; prepare for upcoming workouts and proactively schedule client re-assessments every 4 to 8 weeks
- Continuously strive for excellence in personal training. Serve as a knowledgeable and responsible information source to all clients
- Have a high level of work ethic while going above and beyond for clients and team
- Train clients according to their fitness level and coach to scale based on ability
- Educate and coach clients on cardiovascular fitness goals outside of the studio
- Hold clients accountable to follow through towards reaching their goals
- Effectively schedule and check-out clients using the online computer software
- Communicate with clients in a professional and friendly manner
Must be available Monday to Friday 5am to 1030am AND for mid day team meetings on Tuesdays at 1245pm to 130pm. Saturdays are every other week 6am to 12pm.
Benefits include paid continuing education and paid vacation. Health insurance and retirement plans available based on tenure.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $35.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Hours per week:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.