Integrity Urgent Care
Doing what is right for the patient is what we live by. Ensuring the best urgent care experience possible is what we strive for. Integrity Urgent Care is committed to being the best walk-in urgent care so we are looking for team members who have a deep passion for patient care and enjoy being part of a team. Applicants should be open to working 12-hour shifts and weekends as we have extended hours to better serve our patients.
Applicants for the Trainer position should be comfortable performing both clerical and patient care duties. They will also need to enjoy working in a team setting and sincerely have a passion for patient care.
- High school degree or equivalent acceptable.
- Must also hold current medical assistant license, non-certified radiologic technologist license, radiologic technologist license, or LVN license and be in good standing with all related licensure boards and committees.
- The Trainer position will be responsible for providing both hands-on and online training for our Patient Liaisons and Patient Care Specialist positions as well as creating resources that assist in the training process. The Trainer should be proficient in all the skills required to be a Patient Liaison and a Patient Care Specialist and must also be experienced in creating documents in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Coordinates training for all new-hires through established resources and hands-on educational sessions.
- Assess the performance of staff members and identifies areas of opportunity as they relate to training. Establishes a plan to address these opportunities.
- Utilizes remote learning tools to serve the entire area during times of need form multiple clinics.
- Actively communicates with operations team to ensure that all areas of training are being addressed.
- Travels to clinic sites as needed to conduct training.
- Participates with operations team for new initiatives being added to the clinic and spearheads the training plan to be conducted during roll out.
- Coordinates and implements ongoing continuing education with team on a regular basis.
- Maintains personal professional licensure requirements.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by management.
- Competencies: Must remain compliant with all Patient Care Specialist competencies.
The physical demands below are typical of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be available for individuals with disabilities.
- Employee is regularly required to hear and speak; is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms, lift and move more than 10 lbs.
- Employee is occasionally required to lift and move objects up to 25 lbs., climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Required to constantly make decisions and concentrate.
Travel: Some minimal travel may be required from site to site.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.