JOB LOCATION: Corporate Fitness Center settings in Midvale, UT and Sandy, UT
HOURS: M, T, W, Th, F classes available between 10:00 am – 2 pm at one location and 12 – 1 pm and 5 – 6 pm at another location. You do not have to be available for all of these hours to apply. Please state the hours you are available.
COMPENSATION: $20+/hour, Depends on experience and qualifications.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume with three references and a cover letter to Rebecca Simmons, InTone Wellness owner.
EDUCATION REQUIRED: Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science or related field is preferred.
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid
- Personal trainer certification such as ACSM HFI, NSCA CSCS, NASM CPT
- Instruct group fitness classes (strength, abs, stretch, circuit, boot camp, HIIT, etc.)
- Personal training
- Group exercise instruction
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Professional and dependable
- Knowledge of health risk factors and effective behavior change strategies
- Knowledge of exercise physiology, exercise prescription, and nutrition principles
- Ability to work with diverse populations
- Maintains personal commitment to fitness
- Maintains good hygiene and always on time
- Ability to provide workouts that are fun, challenging and motivating to participants
- Ability to increase and retain participants in fitness activities
- Ability to meet all physical demands required to demonstrate proper use of equipment and fitness techniques
Job Type: Part-time
- Strength Training: 1 year (Required)
- Group Exercise Instruction: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Group Exercise (Preferred)
- CPR/AED (Preferred)
- Personal Trainer (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.