The Membership Advisor (MA) is responsible for generating revenue by enrolling new members, upgrading current members, and selling personal training programs. They do this by prospecting, generating leads, conducting sales appointments, creating excitement around goal attainment, and by building relationships with prospects.
This position provides a base salary plus monthly sales bonus once specific productivity thresholds are reached.
The MA reports to the General Manager (GM).
- Drive new Total Contract Value (TCV) production through new membership sales, upgrading current members memberships and selling new personal training programs and paid in full packages of sessions
- Participate in external and internal promotions and events for both membership and training programs
- Is able to cultivate and develop Membership leads
- Responsible for communicating and upholding company standards
- Delivers an inviting, friendly and supportive experience for members and guests
- Consistently executes the basics in punctuality, dress code friendliness and cleanliness
- Able to deliver on company goals and reflects its values
- Responsible for the successful attainment of membership sales targets
- Increases club revenue with an emphasis on new membership sales
- Executes Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to provide a consistent Jersey Strong experience for potential members & guests
- Demonstrates a passion for inspiring and empowering members to live fit and healthy lives
- Is able to work with and direct support staff such as a Head Personal Trainer (HPT) and staff Personal Trainers (PT) Schedule
- As a Membership Advisor, your schedule must maintain consistent availability to accommodate meetings held both in and out of the club as well as to be reachable by phone at all times.
- This position requires that you be in your club for 40 productive hours
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.