JFK Medical Center- Palm Beach
SHIFT: No Weekends
Plant Operations Department
Full-Time Day Shift 1.0 FTE
JFK Medical Center
JFK Medical Center is a multi-campus medical center with four locations throughout Palm Beach County. Our Main Campus in Atlantis is a 472-bed acute care medical and surgical facility known for our Comprehensive Services including: 24-Hour Emergency Services, Cardiovascular Care, Cancer Care, Breast Care, Neurosciences, Stroke Care, General, Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery, Orthopedic Care, Spine Care, Bariatrics, Sleep Disorders, Wound Management, Behavioral Health and Obstetrics.
At JFK, our level of service and dedicated team of professionals rank among the best in the nation, with all of our employees possessing the perfect combination of compassion, empathy, honesty and respect, ultimately helping us to fulfill the hospitals mission of providing a superior patient experience. From hiring the best and brightest, to creating a dynamic work place, JFK ensures continuing education and advancements are among our top priorities.
What makes us special…
The City of Atlantis is located near the coastal cities of Lake Worth and Boynton Beach. Close to the beach, trendy restaurants and shopping malls. There’s a little something for everybody.
On site benefits for JFK Medical Center include Child Care (6 weeks to pre K), JFK Charter School (K -5), ship-a-weigh program – shipping packages anywhere in the US from our loading dock for 40% off, gym with personal trainer FREE, and much more!
JFK Medical Center is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
Performs clerical and management support duties to support the service function of the Plan Operations Department.
- Performs duties of office receptionist in a professional manner.
- Greets callers, in person or on telephone or radio, and responds in a courteous and cooperative manner, using standard protocol for identification at all times.
- Complete and accurate messages are referred to the proper person in a timely manner, as judged by the Director.
- Pages/dispatches Engineering employees, prioritizing order of importance following the Patient Satisfaction guidelines.
- Notifies CRC immediately following a Code Red announcement from the PBX to give location of F/A.
- Checks time and attendance reports for accuracy, makes corrections electronically in Kronos
- Tracks and reports department productivity and overtime. Gets weekly reports from Plus and Meditech and prints out for Director. Processes & tracks suspense for employee evaluations, ensuring procedural correctness in final submission format as they are do. Keeps personnel records up to date.
- Update digital and voice pagers daily keeping current, accurate inventory, Switch out broken pagers as required. Audit monthly statement for errors before submitting for approval.
- Submit for current licenses and required re-certifications on all equipment. Arrange for calibration, licensed Contractor etc. per State & Federal laws.
- Place orders for materials, repairs, supplies and equipment needed to maintain the facility via Medibuy and Purchase Requisitions. Obtain emergency P.O.’s as needed.
- Minimum Education – High School or equivalent
Minimum Experience – 3 years in an equivalent office environment
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.