SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Mental Health Technician
Full Time Night (Rotating Weekends) 7P-7A .9
JFK Medical Center
JFK Medical Center has evolved into a 486-bed acute care medical/surgical facility and healthcare complex specializing in cardiovascular care, neuroscience, oncology services, orthopedics and bariatrics as well as Women’s Services. JFK Medical Center is also a teaching facility for medical residents. Our level of service and team of professionals rank among the best in the nation. Our people possess the perfect combination of professionalism and compassion. Our overall mission is to enrich the lives of our patients by providing care that never quits. Our determination shows through in everything we do from hiring the best, most qualified people, to creating a dynamic work place where ongoing educational opportunities are a top priority.
What makes us special…
The City of Atlantis is located near the coastal cities of Lake Worth and Boynton Beach. Close to the Beach, Trendy Restaurants and Shopping Malls. There’s a little something for everybody.
On site benefits for JFK Medical Center include Child Care (6 weeks to pre K), JFK Charter School (K -5), car detailing, car repair, ship-a-weigh program – shipping packages anywhere in the US from our loading dock for 40% off, gym with personal trainer FREE, and much more!
JFK Medical Center is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance.
Job description includes but is not limited to:
- Responsible for direct patient care, including assistance with activities of daily living and performing routine technical nursing assignments
- Search patient rooms regularly for contraband
- Monitor patients with special precautions according to unit policy
- Non-violent physical and/or verbal intervention techniques are utilized on patients exhibiting violent or other appropriate behaviors
- Assist in assessment, planning and implementation
- Assist in admissions, transfers and discharge of patients
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum Experience – One year exp in psychiatric or acute care setting is preferred
- Current BLS certification
- CPI preferred