JMARK Business Solutions, INC.
The Systems Administrator, will provide onsite and remote support to our clients who have critical response time requirements for their business technology systems. The Systems Administrator II will work independently and as part of a team to answer service desk calls, urgently analyze technical issues, troubleshoot over the phone/onsite/via remote access, and address Level 1 escalations, work with Project Manager on team-related projects, and escalate problems to Level 2 support when appropriate.
The Systems Administrator will be responsible for a healthy queue and overall board management. Assist with scheduling cases or on sites as needed. You will ensure the completion of Routine Health Assessments (RHA’s) and assist Level 1 team members on meeting these requirements. Help identify systemic proactive problems, solve them or escalate to Level 2. You will review client networks and tickets to point out problematic issues that require a solution. You also will perform service and preventative maintenance activities on products, and assist in installations and deliveries.
The Systems Administrator will assist in supporting a variety of networks and end-user environments with executives, business owners, managers, and end users. You must demonstrate superior communication skills to respond to diverse clients with urgent needs while recognizing most are looking for solutions, not technical explanations. You must have a willingness to provide courteous, personal service to end users regardless of technical ability or company title. You will assist team members on developing superior communication skills with clients. Other projects may be assigned.
- Identify, document, and troubleshoot users computing issues to resolution while maintaining superior customer satisfaction.
- Effectively communicate the scope of work for all hourly clients.
- Assess and reflect accurate billing options based on client contracts.
- Maintain and optimize the health and efficiency of team boards and client systems.
- Manage, maintain, troubleshoot, and support our clients’ network infrastructure.
- Advanced utilization of service-specific tools and technologies (i.e. LabTech, ConnectWise, Packet Trap) to deliver onsite and remote user support services.
- Update Professional Services Automation (PSA) software i.e. ConnectWise with accurate documentation of all activities conducted and review documentation of tickets submitted by System Administrator I’s.
- Ability to troubleshoot a wide range of technical implementations such as vSphere, Citrix, 2x, SQL, Management Studio, and Terminal Services.
- Troubleshoot and utilize advanced Active Directory tools such as ADUC, RSOP, DCDiag, and DFUtil.
- Develop and modify login scripts.
- Troubleshoot server related issues using Powershell.
- Install, upgrade, and migrate Windows workstations and servers.
- Utilize Ilo or brand equivalent server management technology.
Providing the Client Experience:
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients that further enhance JMARK’s positive reputation through exceptional customer service.
- Assist account management in providing effective solutions for our clients.
- Maintain a professional and clean appearance.
- Participate in ongoing training and attainment of various manufacturer and software certifications.
- Keep current on industry trends and report findings to team members that directly impact the quality and profitability of JMARK.
- Develop personal skills to work efficiently both individually and as a member of the Service Department.
- Identify and mentor team members on areas of expertise.
- Participate in company-sponsored position related activities.
- Attend training sessions as available and meet with company Technical Trainer on a regular basis to map out growth plans.
Additional Key Qualifications
- Proficiency in supporting Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Advanced desktop VPN connectivity and troubleshooting and configuration (Cisco, SonicWALL, Open VPN, IPSec)
- Advanced understanding of how IPv4 and IPv6 technologies interoperate
- Desktop software such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in Exchange Server 2000-2016; Office 365 Migration
- Advanced Windows 2008 R2-2016 server maintenance, troubleshooting, optimization, deployment, migration, and update
Group Policy Management:
- Develop and modify scripts
- Troubleshoot server related issues using Powershell
Licenses & Registration:
- Valid driver’s license
- Proof of automobile insurance
- Reliable and suitable transportation that can be used as required to perform duties.
- 12 to 24 months experience working in the same or similar type of position and/or apprentice program, or the ability to prove technical competence
- Experience as part of a Microsoft Partner organization
- Experience working for a managed services organization
- IT Banking experience preferred
For a qualified individual who meets these specifications, JMARK is prepared to offer a highly competitive compensation/benefits package.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.