JumpBunch - Waukesha/Lake Country
Tired of working a boring desk job?? Come be a part of a team of coaches who believe in living life happily and healthfully! Our JumpBunch coaches are fun, energetic, responsible, reliable, engaging and creative! Our coaches get to introduce kids, aged 18-months to 12 years old, to over 75 different sports and fitness activities year round! We provide you the equipment and lesson plans. All you have to do is make it your own and have fun! This position is only 3-8 hours/week and is therefore ideal for people with other part-time employment or anyone who gets to make their own hours (massage therapists, personal trainers, stay at home moms, etc.) as well as, college students wanting to work a few hours a week for some extra weekend money. We pay our coaches $14-$18/hour and have paid training! Come be a part of a program that is making a difference in the lives of kids!
The JumpBunch coach is essential to our success as an organization. As the most visible aspect of the program, the coach represents what customers perceive our brand to be. Listed below are the duties assigned to the JumpBunch coach and requirements to successfully perform those duties.
- Prepares for all classes by reviewing approved lesson plans.
- Arrives for and begins all classes on time.
- Properly instruct children in the use of our approved curriculum and equipment.
- Positively communicates with school directors and teachers regarding all aspects of the JumpBunch classes.
- Monitors attendance of all registered children and insures they are present.
- Collects payment for classes (not in all cases)
- Wears approved uniform and presents a professional image.
- Communicates with parents both verbally and in writing as needed to report children’s progress or difficulty.
- Adheres to all JumpBunch policies as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- Properly completes all requested paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provides advance notice or coverage for any foreseen absences.
- Provides own transportation with adequate auto insurance coverage.
- Brings all equipment necessary to execute weekly classes.
- Must pass a background check and/or FBI fingerprinting as required by state.
- Successfully function as a member of a team.
- Must be neat and well groomed.
- Must be in good physical condition and able to bend, kneel, stoop, jump, jog, and otherwise move actively to execute a class. Must be able to occasionally carry large amounts of equipment.
- Should be enthusiastic and pleasant in conversation.
- Must be able to communicate with customers ranging from young children to facility directors.
- Must be prompt, reliable, and able to work independently with no direct supervision.
- Should be able to follow very specific direction and routine.
- Takes initiative to solve problems.
- Should be flexible to work a variety of days and/or times of day.
- Should be creative in adapting to changing classroom variables.
- Have the ability to demonstrate sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- Must be patient and have a desire to work with children.
- Display an energetic demeanor and smile.
- Possess an understanding of basic customer service skills.
- Only need part-time employment
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.