Just Fitness Staffing
We at EōS Fitness, blend training programs and nutritional counseling to instill the value of health and fitness in every one of our members. We are currently seeking trainers who can effectively enhance the quality of life of their entire community, one person at a time. Our goal is to build a partnership with our clients to maximize their success and live a healthier lifestyle. Prospective Personal Trainers must have great people skills, willingness to learn and a strong desire to help others achieve optimal results. An ideal candidate must have a passion for fitness, demonstrate a drive for success, and a history of commitment, delivering results and motivating clients.
Noteworthy behaviors for our ideal team player would be someone who is conscientious, thorough, precise, concerned with rules and accuracy, serious, disciplined and sincere.
Position Purpose: Understand the specific needs and limitations of every client and facilitate safe, fun and results driven fitness programing.
Core Purpose: To create loyal, lifelong fans and exercise practitioners.
1. Progressive goal setting for every client
2. Building and equipment maintenance and safety
1. Program Design
2. Monthly Assessments
3. Customer Service (friendly, clean, helpful, problem resolution)
4. Information Hub (product knowledge, programs, events etc.)
5. Knowledge of new trends
6. Valid Certifications
Requirements for Success:
- Fight hard to win.
- Takes ownership of results.
- Adapts well and quickly to various situations.
- Communicates well with members and teammates with a customer service mentality.
- Team player and be willing to jump into any task and get it done.
- Possess strong mathematical, analytical and sales skills.
- Must be extremely organized.
- Able to work independently, multi-task in a fast pace and demanding work environment.
- Strong attention to detail while producing accurate and high quality work.
- Available to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, mornings, early-mornings, afternoons, evenings and late-night shifts.
- Comfortable with a computer/technology, ability to quickly shift focus, phone etiquette, and good at math.
- Portray a healthy lifestyle.
- Prior experience in the fitness/health club industry, or similar is preferred.
- Must have valid PT and CPR certification.
- Must successfully pass Background Check.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR (Required)
- Personal Trainer (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.