Just Fitness Staffing
Are you an inspiring Personal Trainer searching for a place to impact lives through healthy living?
We are seeking a dynamic and inspiring Personal Trainer to join our team at Anytime Fitness. The ideal candidate thrives in a fitness environment and is committed to health and fitness. This individual has a strong desire to create a positive change in the community and influence lives in a healthy way.
Our trainers are personally responsible for establishing relationships with new and existing members within the facility, helping them “Get to a Healthier Place®”. Building the club’s business by meeting with new prospective members, growing the personal training program and engaging with the community are key to your success in this position.
This is the career for you if you enjoy attaining goals while helping others do the same in an empowering and energetic environment.
- Instruct individuals/groups of individuals in fitness activities
- Offer support to help clients achieve their fitness goals
- Demonstrate proper form and technique
- Develop and implement specialized training programs for clients
- Ensure fitness programs are effective, safe and fun
- Previous experience as a Personal Trainer or in other related fields
- Ability to train at all fitness levels
- Passion for health and fitness
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to conduct fitness consultations
- Must have one of the following Certifications or equivalent: ACE, ISSA, NASM, NSCA, ACSM, NCEP, NCSF, Kinesiology or other applicable field.
- Must have current CPR/AED Cert.
Job Type: Full-time
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.