Keurig Dr Pepper Inc.
The Driver Trainee is responsible for operating Department of Transportation (DOT) regulated equipment under the supervision of a CDL certified Keurig Dr Pepper Employee to obtain the required hours for a CDL license.
Salary and Benefits Information: The starting rate of pay for this position is $14.70 an hour. Attractive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, etc).
Schedule and Shift: This is a full time, 1st shift permanent position Monday – Friday, working 5:00am until finished. Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and holidays is required as scheduled.
- Provide shelf merchandise to stores upon request by manager or customer.
- Deliver product to scheduled accounts in good condition and within scheduled delivery time.
- Assure brands and packages are rotated properly, safeguarding against past-dated products available to consumers.
- Observe trainer to compute and record transactions to convey all related cash, checks and documents to Route Auditor.
- Acquire the necessary driving skills needed to obtain a Class A CDL within a specified period.
- Accountable for cash/credit proceeds and products removed from inventories.
- Observe and train on how to maintain assigned vehicle in accordance to applicable safety regulations.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
- 21 years of age or older
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Current Valid Driver’s License with Class B CDL or CDL Class A Permit
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.