Kiawah Island Club
The exclusive Kiawah Island Club’s state-of-the-art Sports Complex seeks Full Time female Sports Pavilion Attendants. The Sports Pavilion features Nautilus and free-weights, tennis courts, basketball courts, squash courts, aerobics classes and a climate controlled pool! This luxurious facility requires attentive staff with outstanding customer service skills, a strong work ethic and the ability to be proactive and exceed Members and guests expectations.
Attendants are responsible for greeting Members and guests, maintaining the cleanliness and amenities of the men’s and ladies locker rooms, assisting tennis pros and fitness instructors with booking, setting-up and breaking down individual sessions and group exercise classes. Attendants will also ring in charges and take bookings for court times, training sessions, etc. through Jonas point of sales system. They will also assist in pool deck operations including towels, umbrellas, and food and beverage sales. Attendants will maintain the overall cleanliness of the facility and assist the Director as needed while providing exceptional level of service to Members and guests.
Kiawah Island Club Offers
- A knowledgeable and passionate management team which leads by example
- Excellent compensation
- The best benefits package including health, vision, dental, short term/long term disability, 401K with employer contribution, fitness membership, and many other opportunities
- A work/life balance
- Free parking
- Employee meals
- Complimentary golf at our two world renowned golf courses
- Opportunity to grow in the field of hospitality at the Kiawah Island Club
Individuals with degrees in exercise and fitness, previous organized sports experience, or those who simply love fitness should are encouraged to apply. Because this position requires the maintenance of the women’s locker room, only female candidates will be considered. Ideal candidates will have an outgoing and friendly personality with exceptional customer service skills and a professional image. To be considered for this position, you must be able to work weekends. The ability to stand for long periods of time and ability to lift at least 25 pounds is required. You must have professional phone etiquette and be able to communicate effectively in English. Previous customer service experience is preferred, but not required. Reliable transportation is required.
Apply online at http://www.hrjobcenter.com/kiawah or please email your resume to: email@example.com
In person applications are welcome between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at 245 Gardeners Circle Kiawah Island, SC 29455.
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after a waiting period and include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability, 401(k), Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Telehealth, Health/ Dependent care spending account, wellness program and generous paid time off including 12 vacation days, 6 sick days and 9 paid holidays per year.
KP is an Equal Opportunity Employer that uses E-Verify. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, KP and its affiliates do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.