KidzToPros has been reimagining the essential learning experience for students in kindergarten through 12th grade for over four years. From after-school programs, summer camps and coding bootcamps, both live online and in-person, KidzToPros has taught over 1,000,000 curriculum hours of enrichment to more than 20,000 students across the U.S.
With the [advancement] of COVID-19 and status of school closings, we are working with schools, educators, and parents to ensure kids are staying current with their education and to continue providing enrichment opportunities to advance their skills in STEM, Arts and Sports. Safeguarding the health and safety of all students in our programs is a top priority. .
KidzToPros is hiring camp teachers, coaches and instructors for our Holiday break camps.
You will be trained on KidzToPros’ safety protocols and be provided all the materials you need for a fun and engaging classes in safe open spaces.
From teaching kids how to warm up for a refreshing start, engaging and motivating them in sport, art & STEM activities and ensuring all safely protocols and COVID-19 precautions are being followed by your class.
JOB TYPE: Part-time / Seasonal
HOURS: Monday to Wednesday from 7:45 am-3:00 pm
SALARY: $16-18 /hour
- Knowledge and passion towards teaching (Coaching/teaching experience encouraged)
- Ability to work with kids (Grades K-8)
- Efficient class management skills
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver’s license
- You will be required to clear a background check via online/live scan and a COVID-19 heaalth check
- Undergo training/demonstration
- Must have availability Monday- Friday for schedules between 7:45 am-3:00 pm
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
Willingness to wear personal protective equipment when in close contact with the students, accept and administer daily temperature checks, and observe strict hand hygiene
Proportionate to the severity of the pandemic in the region, you will be asked to mi
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Coaching/teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.