KidzToPros has been reimagining the essential learning experience for students in kindergarten through 12th grade for over four years. From after-school programs, summer camps and coding bootcamps, both live online and in-person, KidzToPros has taught over 1,000,000 curriculum hours of enrichment to more than 20,000 students across the U.S.
With the [advancement] of COVID-19 and status of school closings, we are working with schools, educators, and parents to ensure kids are staying current with their education and to continue providing enrichment opportunities to advance their skills in STEM, Arts and Sports. Safeguarding the health and safety of all students in our programs is a top priority. .
1. We put students first
Students deserve nothing less – and our schools and parents expect nothing less. From our instructors, to our curriculums, throughout every aspect of KidzToPros business, our goal is to ensure students are not only learning but thriving and discovering a world of opportunities.
2. We strive to close the extracurricular gap
KidzToPros values high-quality, out-of-school learning programs that provide dedicated academic enrichment, critical connections, and opportunities to children of every background
3. We hold everyone accountable in ensuring a healthy, safe and encouraging learning environment
KidzToPros maintains a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to the health and safety of children. . Our instructors, teachers, coaches and staff are held accountable for providing a safe, positive environment where students are encouraged to learn and actively pursue their interests. Our technology platform allows parents and schools the ability to submit feedback on a daily basis, allowing us to consistently deliver high quality programs with top-tier instructors and coaches.
- Prior experience as a tutor, teacher or relevant field
- Established knowledge in academic subject areas
- Reliable method of transportation
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Meet students outside of school hours to go over assignments
- Come prepared and with an understanding of what areas the student will need assistance with
- Review past assignments and tests to review what the student didn’t understand
- Communicate with parents and teachers about students developments or struggles
- Willingness to undergo a Livescan / background check
- Up to date with educational tech
Whether you are looking for part-time work, or more, we would love to hear from you!
Job Types: Part-time
- $20-$35 /hour
- Flexible Schedule
- One location
- Multiple locations
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.