Our Admissions team is crucial to the success of students and families. As a Senior Admissions Counselor, you will directly impact students’ ability to reach their highest potential using the world’s best digital education. Join our admissions team to make a difference!
Recruiting qualified applicants for K-12 with a consultative approach, an ability to meet challenges head-on, and a passion for changing lives through high quality education.
KidzToPros is hiring Admissions Counselors who will engage with families for enrollment in home learning and tutoring
KidzToPros has been reimagining the essential learning experience for students in kindergarten through 12th grade for over four years. From after-school programs, summer camps and coding bootcamps, both live online and in-person, KidzToPros has taught over 1,000,000 curriculum hours of enrichment to more than 20,000 students across the U.S.
With the [advancement] of COVID-19 and status of school closings, we are working with schools, educators, and parents to ensure kids are staying current with their education and to continue providing enrichment opportunities to advance their skills in STEM, Arts and Sports. Safeguarding the health and safety of all students in our programs is a top priority. .
1. We put students first
Students deserve nothing less – and our schools and parents expect nothing less. From our instructors, to our curriculums, throughout every aspect of KidzToPros business, our goal is to ensure students are not only learning but thriving and discovering a world of opportunities.
2. We strive to close the learning gap
KidzToPros values high-quality, out-of-school learning programs that provide dedicated academic learning, critical connections, and opportunities to children of every background
- Ability to establish rapport and build relationships with potential families
- Persistence coupled with a passion for education
- A proven track record of achieving measurable results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven department
- Expertise in utilizing creative problem-solving skills to overcome any obstacles while guiding potential families through the enrollment process
- Ability to develop relationships with prospective families via phone in a high-volume call environment and via email as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of phone-based experience in a metrics-driven environment
- Job Type: Full-time Remote ONLY
- Salary: Highly competitive Base + Commission
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience and education
- Part-time 2pm-6pm Monday-Friday, with some additional hours to meet requirements listed above
If you are interested in joining us, please submit your resume and a cover letter specifying how your experience and education meets the qualifications above.
Qualified candidates will be contacted by email to arrange an interview.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.