L. L. Bean
We invite you to be part of our team of trailblazers dedicated to helping people discover and enjoy the outside. Come join us. Because on the inside we’re all outsiders. And if it’s outside, we’re all in.
Position Purpose: Responsible for all facets of brand presentation in assigned area, sales floor service, and salesfloor rep training. Maintains brand presentation standards including visual merchandising execution, promotional and pricing strategies, and daily replenishment routines. Accountable for maintaining an organized back of house areas ensuring product is easy to find and move to the sales floor. Drives sales rep training efforts with a focus on achieving results through the delivery of world-class customer service.
- Delivers an inspiring brand presentation. Inspires the customers to buy our products through good merchandising decisions. Drives routines to ensure store presentations are full and sized while maintaining impeccable brand presentation standards
- Demonstrates strong business and merchandising acumen communicating effectively about the business leveraging data to influence merchandise decisions.
- Executes all marketing efforts and strategies per directive including markdowns, promotions, and events.
Sales Floor Service and Rep Training
- Models and fosters an environment where service is the top priority. Enthusiastically seeks opportunities to convert every customer that enters the store continually striving to drive sales and brand loyalty through great service. Rallies the rep team towards the same objective
- Understands and drives all facets of a seamless omni-channel customer experience. Comfortable using all forms of technology.
- Acts as a trainer for the rep team creating formal and informal training moments within the store leveraging company training tools and personal knowledge. Has a passion for learning and sharing product knowledge as a tool to build the sale and increase customer loyalty.
- Prepares & communicates daily task responsibilities to staff. Leverages knowledge and strengths to foster growth and development of the team
- Recommends adjustment to staffing levels/schedules to meet work requirements.
- Address and respond to employee issues/conflicts related to day to day operations within defined parameters in accordance with company policies and procedures under direction of supervisor.
- Provides in the moment input, feedback, and coaching. If performance concerns exist, hands off to store management for performance management process
Total Store Accountability
- Aids in the achievement of all financial measures as well as area specific metrics.
- Key holder as required serving as a potential opener/closer for the store
- Acts as a Leader on Duty Drive sales and service engagement by coaching Reps for improvement in the moment
- May assist in the interviewing process and provide input into hiring decisions.
- Contributes to Peak planning preparation and readiness.
- Leverages knowledge and strengths to foster growth and development of the team
- Expense management ownership ensuring proper use of resources and adherence to budgetary guidelines with a focus on payroll management.
Health and Safety Requirement: Every employee is responsible for contributing to a safe and healthy workplace. Employees are expected to be active participants in health and safety by following all safety policies and procedures, reporting unsafe conditions or at-risk behaviors to leadership, and conducting work in a safe manner. Those in a leadership role are also expected to model safe behaviors, evaluate risk, and ensure that risks are reduced to acceptable levels.
Education Level: 2-Year Associates Degree
Years of Experience : 2+
Skills and Qualifications:
- Prior relevant experience desired
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Systems knowledge and exposure a plus (POS, Word, Excel)
If you care about the outdoors, joining L.L.Bean is a great way to feel good about what you do. Our benefits package makes a good thing even better, with programs and perks designed to support your health and financial goals. Plus, maintaining a healthy work-life balance and re-charging outside are all part of the plan. Because, when it comes to the outside—we’re all in. Visit llbeancareers.com to learn more.
From coastal marsh to alpine forest, ecosystems depend on diversity to flourish. We believe the same is true in the workplace. That’s why L.L.Bean is an equal opportunity employer, committed to sustaining our strengths by welcoming all kinds of people.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.