Our Pro|Results Personal Trainers are true professionals, each possessing a certified Personal Training Certificate from a qualified, reputable organization. Certification options can be provided upon request. Our Trainers’ sole responsibilities are to design customized workout programs and train our members based on their needs. There is an opportunity for advancement to Master Trainer, Group Trainer and beyond. All personal trainers are given a complimentary club membership.
- Trainers must be Prompt, and design programs that are progressive, and adapt to a wide variety of clientele base.
- Comprehensive knowledge of progressions and regressions of exercises.
- Assume the responsibility of training existing clients who are interested in increasing their fitness levels, losing weight and entering competitions.
- Provide clients with safe, reasonable exercises that they can perform in the gym as well as at home.
- Give clients ample notice if you need to change appointment times and respond quickly to clients who must change their schedules.
- Talk to members of the gym about their goals and introduce them to our personal training packages.
- Able to perform Monthly evaluations including BF%, measurements and strength assessments.
- Four year Degree and a Health and Fitness Related Field
- Nationally Accreditted Personal Trainer Certification
- Complimentary Nationwide Membership (722 clubs)
- Health Insurance after first year of FT/PT work
Job Type: Full-time
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Commuting/travel assistance
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.