NOW HIRING FOR PART TIME OR FULL TIME!
Certified Personal Trainer, Part-time or Full-time:
Our Pro|Results Personal Trainers are true professionals, each possessing a certified Personal Training Certificate from a qualified, reputable organization. (Acceptable certification options can be provided upon request.) Our Trainers’ sole responsibilities are to design customized workout programs and train our members based on their needs. There is an opportunity for advancement to Master Trainer, Management and beyond. Each personal trainer receives a complimentary club membership.
- Properly understand how to design and teach fast paced metabolic strength training sessions with the ability to motivate and coach your clients through the session with 2 points of contact, postural/mechanical correction, and ENGAGEMENT.
- After each strength training session include cardio assignments adjusting frequency, intensity, type and time.
- Every 30 days conduct thorough evaluation of your clients progress with body composition analysis, circumference measurements, strength and cardiovascular endurance testing, corrective exercise and stretching assignments based on clients needs through postural and movement screening tests like the overhead squat.
- Understanding science behind proper nutrition with the ability to coach clients through calorie tracking apps like myfitnesspal.
- Overall strong work ethic and integrity with regards to scheduling appointments, sales, and overall management of your list of clientele.
- Nationally accredited personal training certification and/or
- 4 year degree in exercise science, kinesiology or a similar major
- Clients found for you from a team of personal training sales staff (low downtime)
- Complimentary nationwide membership (over 750+ clubs)
- Trainers averaging 30+ hours per week (with 1 year tenure) are eligible for medical benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $40.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Personal Trainer (Preferred)
- AED Certification (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.