Personal Trainer (PT)
Our Pro|Results Personal Trainers are true professionals, each possessing a certified Personal Training Certificate from a qualified, reputable organization. (Acceptable certification options can be provided upon request.) Our Trainers’ sole responsibilities are to design customized workout programs and train our members based on their needs. There is an opportunity for advancement to Master Trainer, Management and beyond. Each personal trainer receives a complimentary club membership.
- Trainers must be prompt, and design programs that are progressive, and adapt to a wide variety of clientele base.
- Comprehensive knowledge of progressions and regressions of exercises.
Personal Trainer Responsibilities:
- Assume the responsibility of training existing clients to help them achieve their specific individual fitness objectives (e.g., increasing their fitness levels, losing weight, entering competitions, etc.)
- Provide clients with safe, reasonable exercises that they can perform in the gym as well as at home.
- Give clients ample notice if you need to change appointment times and respond quickly to clients who must change their schedules.
- Talk to non-client members of the gym about their goals and introduce them to our personal training packages.
- Be available to perform Monthly evaluations including BF%, measurements and strength assessments.
- Four year Degree in a Health and Fitness Related Field (Preferred)
- Nationally Accredited Personal Trainer Certification
- Complimentary Nationwide Membership (750+ clubs)
- Trainers averaging 30+ hrs. per week (with 1 year tenure) are eligible for medical benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $15.00 to $40.00 /hour
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Personal Trainer (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.