LearningRx - Marlboro
Make A Difference: Become a Member of our Client Service and Office Team
LearningRx in Marlboro, NJ is an award-winning company that offers an exclusive brain-training program for people of all ages. We help individuals with ADHD, Dyslexia, Brain Injuries, and learning disorders; our proprietary methodology and services provide an average gain of 3 years and an IQ increase of 14 points. Our systems and results are unlike any other, and we have trained over 100,000 brains thus far! Being a part of our clients’ progress and helping them overcome difficulties is the greatest reward.
The Director of First Impressions/Receptionist/Test Administrator will oversee and handle all communications, client paperwork, progress reports, phone calls, check-ins, etc., are handled by the client-services team member. LearningRx has a proprietary CRM system, relies heavily on Word, Excel, Google Calendar, Voice/Chat, etc., and therefore, being able to use these systems is a must. Being a meticulous, organized person is a must! Sprinkle a little ray of sunshine in the attitude and that’s what we’re looking for. This is a dual role, where the 2nd part of the role is to administer assessment tests. The assessment tests are not frequent, however, a critical part of this role and the overall system.
LearningRx’s reputation as a trusted community resource continues to grow, as does the peer-reviewed research supporting our methodology. As such, it is necessary for us to expand our team again. We are eagerly looking for fun, smart, talented, customer-oriented people who want to make a difference in people’s lives. Come join the LearningRx brain training team and help change the lives of clients from 5 years old to 95 years old. Our personal brain trainers work one-on-one to improve the thinking abilities of their clients.
MUST BE GOAL ORIENTED. We are looking for someone to oversee the front desk; provide executive assistant/sales functions; and greet guests, clients, and associates with a warm and genuine smile. Essential skills and talents include but are not limited to the following:
- Facility in making calls to leads and prospects to discuss how we can help them by scheduling assessments and demonstrations.
- A high sense of professionalism, carried through in both task completion and client relationship-management.
- Ability to manage client expectations and maintain strong business-client relationships. (Must be comfortable working with children and adults 5 to 95 and communicating with parents.)
- Excellent computer skills, including a familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite and a baseline ability to use Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and a willingness to learn new skills.
- Ability to problem-solve and make decisions in novel environments.
- Willingness to take initiative – be a problem solver that doesn’t get flustered easy.
- Know how to navigate and troubleshoot basic technologies (Gmail, Zoom, tablets, etc.)
- Be capable of learning CRM quickly.
The successful candidate will be energetic and a flexible self-starter with a positive attitude who enjoys working in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- This is NOT a short-term or temp opportunity.
- $15.00- $17.00 per hour + monthly bonus opportunities based on performance and goals.
- Shift scheduling is flexible, but morning weekday availability is required and a weekend morning preferred.
- Target of 30 hours per week.
- Advancement opportunities and additional hours are available based on performance.
This is a great, rewarding Long-Term opportunity with room for growth!
Email your resume and INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING questions with your answers in the body of your cover letter:
- Give an example of a time where you showed an exemplary teamwork ethic — when you saw something needed to be done and, without being asked, completed the task.
- Explain a time you needed to be empathetic to someone’s struggles and how you brought hope into their life.
- We are looking for mature and reliable individuals; define what this means to you.
- Why will a part-time position work for you?
- What is your capability of troubleshooting online technologies such as Zoom?
- How well do you work with kids, adolescents, adults, and seniors?
We want you to be part of our management team–not just a clerical staff member. If your resume fits and you can demonstrate a passion for helping people, we will schedule you in one of our upcoming interview/info sessions.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- Bonus pay
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Marlboro, NJ 07746 (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Taking ownership of tasks and getting stuff done!: 5 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.