Lexington Medical Center
PN Revenue Integrity
Voted one of South Carolina’s “Best Places to Work” for 2019, the Lexington Medical Center Physician Network includes more than 450 physicians and advanced practice providers at 75 locations across the Midlands.
From general medicine and orthopedics to oncology and neurosurgery, these dedicated physicians, specialists and surgeons combine the highest quality care with advanced medicine and state-of-the-art technology to help patients achieve the best possible outcomes. As the third largest employer in the Midlands, we invite you to be a part of our ongoing success and join our LMC Family.
The Manager of Revenue Cycle Training is a member of the Revenue Cycle Integrity leadership team and will assist Director of Revenue Integrity in providing administrative and strategic oversight for the training and education activities related to the Revenue Cycle.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5 Years of direct experience in management in medium to large healthcare organization
Substitutable Education & Experience: None.
Required Certifications/Licensure: EPIC certified in Prelude, Cadence, ADT, HB, or PB
Required Training: None.
- Provides leadership, coaches, and mentors principal trainers, credentialed trainers, and super users.
- Develops and facilitates training with all front end/back end training within the revenue cycle
- Develops, implements, and conducts on-site training courses, workshops, and webinars.
- Responsible for planning, assessing, developing, facilitating, and evaluating educational programs for informatics applications.
- Reviews and analyzes evaluation results and curriculum for future training programs for revenue cycle staff.
- Communicates and acts as liaison with IT Application Analysts to understand specific EPIC application build with regards to training initiatives.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
We are committed to offering quality, cost-effective benefits choices for our employees and their families:
- Day ONE medical, dental and life insurance benefits
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Eligible employees may also enroll in LMC’s retirement plans on their date of hire, including the South Carolina State Retirement System (SCRS)
- Supplemental 401(k)
- 457(b) retirement plans
- Free life insurance – equal to 1x salary
- Adoption assistance
- 401(K) Match – LMC matches dollar for dollar up to 6%
- LMC provides its full-time employees short-term disability and long-term disability coverage after 90 days of eligible employment
- 529 College Savings
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan forgiveness
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of LMC to provide equal opportunity of employment for all individuals, and to remain compliant with applicable state and federal laws and regulations. LMC strives to provide a discrimination-free environment, and to recruit, select, on-board, and employ all employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, or pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, including but not limited to, lactation. LMC endeavors to upgrade and promote employees from within the hospital where possible and consistent with the employee’s desires and abilities and the hospital’s needs.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.