Life Time Training helps members achieve their health goals by connecting them with our skilled fitness professionals. Whether it’s Personal Training, Pilates, Team Training or working with our Nutritionists, members value and invest both time and money into getting and staying fit. You will be surrounded by the finest tools, equipment, technology and more importantly, people who motivate and inspire you every day. It’s a place of possibility.
Our Leaders manage large teams that consists of Personal Trainers, Group Training Coordinators, Metabolic Specialists, Nutrition Program Coordinators, Nutrition Coaches, Pilates Instructors and more. Become a part of our Life Time Training Team to help change lives every day and be a part of something amazing.
Your happiness is important. We are committed to helping you succeed and feel cared for. What does it mean to join our team? Continued investment in your education, industry-leading compensation, a built-in book of leads, an incredible benefits package (Medical, Vision, Dental), 401(K) Retirement Plans, paid vacation/sick days, free Diamond membership to Life Time – including discounts on all club services and products and more. With the growth at Life Time, your career opportunities are endless.
As an Assistant Personal Training Manager, you will lead a team of Fitness Professionals within the Life Time Training team through their career at Life Time. As the Assistant manager, you will assist the PT Manager in bring Core 3 to Life every day. You will do this by delivering team member one on one’s, assisting in managing the connectivity process, and helping achieve the financial goals of the division. Your focus will be on ensuring all Life Time Training team members can deliver artistry level service to all members.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures clients are satisfied with their workout program and remain motivated
- Develops safe, professional, exciting and comprehensive personal training programs
- Refers members to appropriate personal trainer level based on needs
- Ensures Trainers are promoting and selling personal training programs
- Motivates and coaches Personal Trainers to achieve revenue and session goals
- Manages the 90-day on-boarding process for new Personal Trainers
- Assesses individual performance, provides feedback, and employee recognition
- Makes hiring, promotion, disciplinary, and termination recommendations to the Training Manager
- Assists in conducting weekly Personal Training Department and Management meetings
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of personal training experience at Life Time
- 1 to 2 years of sales and program design experience
- Certified Personal Trainer
- CPR and AED Certified within 6 months of hire
- Bachelors degree in kinesiology, sports medicine or other related field
- Previous Management Experience
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.