Loudoun Medical Group
Physician Premiere Weight and Wellness Center in Ashburn, VA is searching for a part-time, motivated and reliable personal trainer to join our exceptional and devoted team members in providing the highest quality wellness and weight loss services to our community at large. The personal trainer will support the physician and patients through a variety of tasks related to patient care management, organization and communication. Emphasis will be placed on the accurate and timely completion of tasks. This position is part-time and will require flexibility in schedule. Personal Trainer must be able to work at Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 7:30am to 4:30pm, Tuesdays 10:30am to 7:30pm and every other Wednesday from 8:30am to 1pm.
Personal Trainer responsibilities include:
- Developing, demonstrating and supervising a customized training/exercise plan for patients in collaboration with the physician.
- Modifying exercise plans according to patient’s dietary plan, fitness level and any underlying health conditions.
- Monitor patient progress.
- Provide on-going behavioral and motivational support to our weight loss patients.
- Support office staff as needed with phone call, scheduling of appointments, etc.
- Personal Training Certification required.
- Detail Oriented
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Personal Training Certification required
Loudoun Medical Group (LMG), one of the largest and most diverse physician-owned, multi-specialty group practices in Virginia. This is a great opportunity to work for a thriving multi-specialty healthcare organization that employs over 330 medical providers that serve throughout 23 medical and surgical specialties in 145 clinical locations from Purcellville to Alexandria.
Job Type: Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Ashburn, VA 20147 (Preferred)
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Personal Trainer (Preferred)
- One location
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.