Do you enjoy getting moving each day and staying fit? Do you have a reliable vehicle, car insurance and a good driving record? This position involves:
- driving a fun young man who has autism to and from the YMCA,
- providing positive coaching when using YMCA fitness equipment, and
- possibly providing occasional support with personal cares while at the YMCA.
No need to be a fitness trainer, but some experience would be helpful. The wage is $17 per hour and mileage will be reimbursed. The schedule includes a 2-hour shift, each day, Monday through Friday, for a total of 10 hours per week. To find the right staff person we are offering options so the shifts can better fit your schedule. You can work either:
- 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. Monday through Friday, OR
- Any 2-hour block of time starting between 1:30 to 5:00 p.m.
Training and ongoing support will be provided. Because of the investment in relationship building and the training provided, we ask that you commit to a minimum of one year in this position. If interested in learning more, please email your resume and a phone interview will be arranged.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00 to $17.50 /hour
- working out with fitness equipment: 1 year (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.