Made Possible Personal Training
At Made Possible Personal Training will present you with the opportunity to experience hands-on, individualized coaching through exercise programming, professional attention and professional instruction. It ensures that we maintain the incredibly high standards our clients expect from us to maximize their health, fitness, and wellness goals while providing the highest level of customer service. We are not a traditional gym.Our number one priority each day is to keep every member safe. Our average age at Made Possible is 50 years old, this is a very important piece of information for any prospective coach coming in. Our focus is rehabilitation, senior, and special needs clientele. If you enjoy socializing with the older population and special needs this is the job for you! The majority of our time at Made Possible Personal Training our coaches are COACHING functional, quality of life movements, ie: strengthening the joints, the back, the core, teaching our members how to lift properly, how to engage properly so that they can continue to progress and grow towards a healthier stronger self.
We do not focus on sport performance or bodybuilding.
You will be taught by all our staff to gain hands-on experience and develop your health and fitness knowledge.
Our hiring process isn’t quick and easy. We’re going to ask you to jump through a few hoops to prove you’ve got the character and can demonstrate the values that align with our mission. We will require a 4-8 week unpaid probation period. (No guarantee of being hired until the final interview following the training period)
We require this probationary period because we are a facility that deals with a member base that requires the utmost care and knowledge (Senior and Special Needs Population.)
This will be a 4-8 week process depending on your availability.
during the probational period you will learn:
- To teach dynamic warm-up & flexibility drills
- Different training techniques (functional, corrective, compound, etc)
- Programming for beginner, intermediate, and advanced clients
- Online Resources to use that are accurate with science not fads
- How to be comfortable interacting with clients
- Professional etiquette
- An outgoing and personable disposition, able to socialize with others
- A passion for fitness and helping others reach their health and wellness goals
- Be eager to learn and accepting of constructive criticism
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Customer-service oriented and an ability to understand and quickly grasp, customer priorities and terminology
- Effective oral and written communications skills
- Results oriented with an ability to organize, prioritize and manage time
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and the ability to learn technical applications and processes quickly.
- Exercise Science degree(or in school); Previous Personal Training experience preferred but not required.
Experience working as a Physical Therapy Assistant is preferred but not required ( a lot of the job duties are the same when working with seniors and rehabilitation).
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Pay: $20.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Professional development assistance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Commission pay
Everyone is required to wear a face mask at all times. If Approved for probationary period, you will be required to get COVID tested a week prior to starting.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Personal Trainer (Preferred)
- AED Certification (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Company’s Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.