Main Event Entertainment
Technician – 2000010Q
Primary Location – United States-Ohio-Avon
Work Locations – 35605 Chester Rd. 35605 Chester Rd. Avon 44011
Schedule – Full-time
Travel – No
Job Posting – Oct 7, 2020, 2:48:39 PM
IF YOU’RE WANTING TO WORK SOMEWHERE FUN AND REWARDING – CONGRATULATIONS, YOU’VE FOUND US!
At Main Event, our Technicians are responsible for maintaining the FUN! As a Technician, you are knowledgeable on the mechanics and operations of our games and entertainment options, and ensure they are performing properly, and safely. You are responsible for supporting the maintenance of the center’s equipment, building, and systems to name a few. You’re also dedicated to delivering the highest standards in safety and sanitation.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING DAILY?
- Upholding our cleanliness and safety standards (We take this seriously!)
- Welcoming and engaging with all Guests, all while being an ambassador of FUN!
- Performing electrical, mechanical, and technical work related to construction, repairs, preventive and scheduled maintenance (gotta keep things running!)
- Troubleshooting repairs on games, tellers, pinsetters, etc.
- Disassembling, replacing and repairing mechanical and electrical components or parts such as bearings, coils, armatures, and wiring
- Maintaining accurate inventory records
- Ordering supplies, tools, and materials as needed
- Maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the mechanic shop and facility
- Guest focused mindset (We heart our Guests!)
- Teamwork is a must (Teamwork makes the dream work!)
- Strong problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to learn and utilize multiple systems that support the business
- General knowledge/skill set on the repair and maintenance of automated bowling equipment and arcade games
- Skilled in practical application of electronics, mechanics, and hydraulics
- Basic working knowledge of hand tools; ability to use and handle tools to perform work
- Ability to perform work on ladders
- Ability to handle equipment up to 250 lbs.
- Knowledgeable on OSHA regulations and safety practices
- Ability to wear and work in personal protective equipment
- Can effectively communicate with Management, Team Members, and Guests
- Availability to work days, nights and/or weekends
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Main Event Team Members are expected to give their best on the job – so we do our part in making sure we give you what you need to stay motivated, valued and embrace living your best life!
- Awesome culture that’s inclusive, rewarding and FUN!
- 50% off food, beverages, activities and unlimited game play!
- Tuition Reimbursement Program (yes please!)
- We help others grow! (internal promote culture)
- Be part of a New Center Opening Team!
- Our rewards and recognition program rock!
- Benefits and paid time off (for those who qualify)
- Our Family Fund helps our Team Members financially in their time of need
- Become a Certified Trainer (aka, the best of the best!)
Main Event Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Main Event Entertainment complies with CDC guidelines
All Technicians are required to wear a face covering during their shift to keep themselves and our Guests safe.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.