Maine Behavioral Healthcare
- Position SummaryThe Yoga Instructor contributes to the achievement of quality care and patient outcomes by offering skilled yoga instruction on a group and individual basis. This instruction will contribute to maintaining a safe therapeutic milieu, providing physical and emotional support to patients as a means for patients to learn how to relax, focus on treatment and cope with stress.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred. Training as a Yoga Instructor required.
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: 3-5 years of experience in human services field preferred.
Location: MaineHealth · SHH Clinical Programming
Schedule: Limited Part Time, Week-end Shifts, 16
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.