Masonic Village at Warminster
Masonic Village at Warminsteris hiring a CNAThis is a FullTime Dayopportunity.
At Masonic Villages of Pennsylvania, our mission is simple; it is a Mission of Love. Our caring communities and services assist individuals, families, and children in realizing their potential and enjoying the highest possible quality of life through the traditions of Freemasonry.
Why Choose Masonic Villages:
For over 146 years, we’ve been living out our mission of caring for people and enriching the lives of others. To do this successfully, we need a team of individuals who are:
- Committed to providing heartfelt customer service
- Talented, and seeking ongoing professional growth & enrichment
- Innovative and accepting of change
- Invested in contributing to our team environment.
Recognizing our employees as our strongest asset, we value each unique person for their strength, contribution, and heart. We offer an intuitive benefits package, including some of the best compensation in our industry, because we know when our team is healthy, fulfilled, and able to pursue their dreams, they are empowered to make dreams come true every day for our residents.
What You’ll Do:
As a CNA, you will carry out our Mission of Love by by providing direct care for our residents while following all facility and nursing policies and procedures. Our CNA are responsible for the following:
- Assist residents with activities of daily living, i.e., bathing, hair care, nail care, mouth care, feeding, back care and toileting. Assist residents to meals as needed.Take vital signs, TPR, and blood pressure; record intake and output; change catheter drainage bags as ordered.
- Passes/documents the administration of resident medications as directed by physician orders/medication administration records per medication pass policies and procedures. Will perform med pass with Med-pass Trainer two times per year.
- Observe residents and answers call bells in a timely manner to determine resident’s needs. Report any unusual conditions or reactions to supervisor and take appropriate action.
- Change bed linen when indicated and collect soiled lined according to procedure. Collect soiled personal laundry according to procedures.
What You Definitely Have:
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- Must be a licensed Certified Nurse Aide in accordance with the laws of this state.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, victors, government agencies/personnel and the general public. Also, possess the ability and willingness to work harmoniously with professional and non- professional personnel.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
Learn more about working at Masonic Villages of PA at our careers page:http://masonicvillages.org/careers/
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.