You found your passion, you shouldn’t have to find your clients too.
- Flexible schedules, part time and full time available.
- Great tips from clients.
- Steady client business.
- Paid Continuing Ed classes.
- Financially rewarding with clearly defined advancement goals. We pay on W2 so you won’t have to worry about year-end 1099 tax surprises. Awesome ancillary medical benefits and 401(k) available.
- Our treatment rooms are completely remodeled and beautiful. We supply all creams, lotions, gels, linens & equipment and have Hydraulic tables, table warmers & towel warmers, as well as iPads for SOAP charting in each treatment room.
- We celebrate diversity and are a LGBTQ friendly employer.
About This Position
Apply Today to get the conversation going!
What We’ll Accomplish Together:
Our Commitment to Health
Through that collaboration, we have further strengthened key policies. Among those updated policies are mandatory cleaning and disinfection protocols (including for treatment rooms and equipment used in services), proper hand hygiene protocols, and requirements related to the use of personal protective equipment.
TeamLaszlo now requires each of our employees to complete additional health specific training before allowing employees to return to work to do hands on services. In addition to the collaboration with CTEH, we are also complying with the Oregon Health Authority’s phased based required guidelines for businesses in the Personal Services Sector.
We have hired Enviro-Master to do periodic Sani-Guard Electrostatic Spraying. We have installed new floor decals that show guests and members where to stand, reinforcing social distancing norms. For our clinics that have two hallways, foot traffic arrows are installed throughout the hallways encouraging 1-way foot traffic. Where we could, we implemented MERV 13 air filters and UV light filters to our HVAC system to help clear the air of pathogens.
TeamLaszlo wants every employee to feel confident we are taking important and tangible measures to promote safety.
Gov. Brown and the Oregon Health Authority have allowed us to open for business in Washington County. We are actively hiring. Please submit your resume today and get a call back soon. If you are #readytowork we are #readytohire
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.