Mo-Mentum Fitness, Huntington Beach CA, is looking for an awesome experienced spin instructor with some strength training experience. If you are looking to be part of a fun and growing fitness and wellness studio, please follow the instructions below.
We are searching for a highly motivated, professional, responsible, certified, and passionate very part-time spin instructor for one to three classes per week to start. You must be comfortable teaching online as well as in person.
Our new team member should be extremely friendly, positive, upbeat, and energetic and have great communication skills. They must be a team player committed to the mission to motivate, educate, and inspire people to perform at their highest levels and live their best lives. This person must have a passion for learning and must be committed to attending educational conferences and on-going learning events.
- At least one current spin or cycle certification from an accredited organization.
- Current CPR, First Aid, and AED
- One year of experience, preferred.
- Experience teaching both spin and strength training a huge plus.
- This is a part-time position so the applicant needs to be able to commit, devote, and dedicate one to three hours a week
- Personality that is outgoing, upbeat, positive, confident, motivating and a growth mindset.
- Must be passionate about health, fitness, wellness, and changing lives!
- Possess honesty, integrity, a positive attitude, ethical, and high-energy.
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Employee Discounts
To apply for this position please send:
- Detailed cover letter and resume to Amanda Mittleman, owner of Mo-Mentum Fitness, at the email provided at your earliest convenience.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Personal Trainer (Preferred)
- AED Certification (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.