The MobilityWorks Service Trainer will be responsible for ensuring that all Service Team Members are properly trained on all essential job functions. This position is a resource for the Service team and will work in conjunction with the Organizational Development Team.
Essential Job Functions and Duties:
- Design and implement a needs assessment approach for all service-related training needs.
- Incorporate a variety of instructional modalities to include; classroom learning, blended learning, gamification, multi-device/mobile learning, and virtual.
- Measure and speak to the relevance of instructional content in relation to a desired learning or behavioral outcome alongside the progress in each area following instruction.
- Elicit knowledge and information from subject matter experts to support and/or enhance curriculum.
- Work with vendors and manufacturers on technical training necessary for store personnel.
- Evaluate effectiveness of systems and make recommendations for refinement in process.
- Evaluate effectiveness of training and augment as necessary to ensure applicability and timely skill mastery throughout our network of stores.
Training Delivery & Facilitation
- Coordinate the logistical tasks associated with planning meetings and learning events for both virtual and in-person trainings.
- Present content in a clear, concise manner while promoting a positive learning climate.
- Design and/or deliver assets, self-assessments, training manuals, job aids, and visual aids that align to a desired learning or behavioral outcome.
- Demonstrate communication strategies that inform and influence multi-level audiences.
- Conceive, develop and deliver information in various formats and media to include reports, briefings, memorandums, in person presentations, virtual presentations and emails.
- Ability to demonstrate professional presence.
- Team with the Director of Organizational Development to develop and maintain the learning platforms for fixed operations.
Collaboration & Leadership
- Employ methods and techniques to build and manage professional relationships, group dynamics, teamwork, shared experience and negotiation.
- Collaborate with operational leaders to build work groups; leveraging group dynamics and fostering teamwork, mentorship and collaboration.
- Suggest/Implement coaching methods aimed at identifying action plans to support team goals.
- Monitor/analyze results and manage interventions as appropriate.
- Partner with operational leaders to identify, train and support mentors.
- Track, and report on, skill mastery / tech certification level for all service technicians.
- Collaborate with operational leaders and human resources to deploy training interventions as part of on-going team member development.
- Work with HR to design and develop career ladder and lattice for all service roles.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, OSHA and other safety regulations, and all state mandated regulations.
- Comply with MW’s Core Values at all times (LOVE IT).
Position Qualifications and Entrance Requirements:
- Professional knowledge of instructional design models and processes (ADDIE and SAM).
- Demonstrated knowledge of instructional modalities, classroom learning, blended learning, gamification, multi-device/mobile learning, and virtual.
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Development preferred.
- Strong value system and the highest level of personal and professional integrity.
- Ability to operate in high growth, entrepreneurial environment with integration and assimilation of acquired entities.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and be a self-starter in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, identify solutions and provide decision-making leadership to effectively influence others, champion and implement ideas.
- Demonstrated staff mentoring and development skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to lead and collaborate in a team oriented environment.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Able to function capably in an office environment using standard equipment (telephones, fax machines, computers, copiers, etc.)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. Frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Must be able to complete office-related physical activities (walking, standing, talking, hearing, pushing, reaching, seeing, stooping/crouching, smelling, depth perception, identifying colors) as needed.
**Preventive measures are in accordance with CDC recommendations to protect our team and clients as it pertains to the COVID-19 Response**
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.