Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
– Demonstrate the value of personal training by creating an outstanding personal training experience for new and existing clients. Our clients are weight loss and muscle gain based.
– Part-time to begin and will increase with time.
– Motivate and inspire clients to get results by setting goals, creating customized workout plans and tracking progress
– Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients’ goals that include appropriate exercise selection and teaching a fitness lifestyle.
– Understand the principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique
– Promote the brand through social media posts
– Able to coach, motivate and inspire members at every stage of their fitness journey
– Present and sell training and nutritional products
– Provide exceptional customer service and build a loyal client base
– Prior Personal Trainer experience is required
Certifications / Educational Requirements :
– High School Diploma or GED
– Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification
– Degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Fitness or related field or an approved Personal Training Certification (listed below): ACSM, ACE, Cooper Institute for Aerobics Research, C.H.E.K, IFPA, NASM, NCSF, NESTA, NETA, NFPT, NSCA, PTA Global, W.I.T.S.
Physical Requirements : Must be able to lift 50 lbs. Physical effort required for daily duties include lifting weights, squatting, bending, reaching, spotting, and prolonged standing and walking
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Personal Training: 1 year (Required)
- Lakewood, CO (Required)
- Can you work evenings?
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.