Monarch Beach Resort
Under the general direction of the Director of Miraval Spa and the Yoga/Meditation Supervisor a Yoga/Meditation Instructor is responsible for instructing various levels of hatha yoga classes and related yoga and meditation offerings. Teach one/one sessions of yoga and meditation. Participate fully in the functioning of the yoga/meditation department and the resort organization. Ensure a high quality guest experience at Miraval.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Facilitation and problem solving skills vital.
- Detail oriented, creative, and flexible.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as a team player.
- Excellent presentation and teaching skills.
- CPR/AED and First Aid
- Minimal 200 hour Yoga Teacher Certification, 500 hours preferable. At least 2 years of prior teaching experience with various populations. Proficient knowledge of Miraval Philosophy and Mindfulness Applications.
- 2 years prior experience with management preferred as well as experience with educational programming and personal holistic practice
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.