Monte Nido Residential Center, LLC
Join our new program!
We are seeking Yoga Instructor (Contractor/1099) to join our multi-disciplinary team at our adult residential treatment center, Monte Nido Portland, located in West Linn, OR. Hours may vary but are typically 2 daytime hours per week.
Monte Nido & Affiliates has been providing proven treatment for eating disorders for over two decades. Our treatment approach focuses on the restoration of physiological and nutritional balance, the implementation of healthy eating and exercise routines, the elimination of destructive behaviors, and the development of motivation and treatment engagement. Our program offers a model of treatment that blends the personalized and medically sophisticated care for which we are known, with the latest research and strategies for those seeking treatment for eating disorders.
Job responsibilities may vary but will primarily include the following:
- Provide high quality yoga and/or movement instruction
- Offer guidance throughout the practice
- Monitor participant progress
- Communicate effectively with clients and staff
- Attend and participate in meetings and work collaboratively with other members of the treatment staff
- Ensure that documentation is timely, consistent, clear and articulate
- Current yoga certification
- Comfortable working with a psychiatric patient population
- Experience in behavioral health preferred
We require good communication and client relations skills; neat appearance; service orientation; initiative; good attendance and punctuality; dependability; flexibility; safety awareness; organizational skills; and the ability to work as a member of a team.
Our treatment setting is intimate with a high staff to client ratio, and an emphasis on individual therapy and highly individualized treatment.
Learn more about our program here: https://www.montenido.com/portland-or/
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.