GROUP EXERCISE INSTRUCTOR
Müv Fitness offers a wide variety of fitness classes including Yoga, Zumba, Pilates, and Strength Classes. Our awesome instructors are what separates Müv Fitness from our competition. If you want to teach classes for the best health clubs in Spokane, join our team!
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Arrive for class at least 5 minutes (10 minutes preferred) before scheduled start of class. End classes on time.
- Greet members with a positive, professional and friendly attitude
- Always introduce yourself to the class
- When speaking with members, have a positive, team player attitude toward Müv Fitness and its management
- Assist new participants with set up etc.
- Demonstrate proper techniques and methods
- Provide modifications to suit the member’s individual needs
- Ensure the group x room is left in an organized manner
- Take attendance for your class
- Log attendance lists in by end of day
- Group Exercise Certification Required
- CPR Certification Required
- Specialty Certifications (Spin, Yoga, Pilates, Kickboxing, Aquatics, etc)
- Six months (preferred) with certification and six months teaching
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Ability to build relationship with members
- Excellent customer service and promotional skills; energetic, enthusiastic, and motivational
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Extensive knowledge of fitness, and program design
- Knowledge of safe exercise techniques
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Ability to demonstrate safe exercise techniques
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.