New York Life
Sales experience preferred but not required. Are you a leader? We are currently recruiting to grow our team of Financial Services Professionals. We are looking for candidates that reside in Nassau, Suffolk or Queens County. Other locations are welcome to apply. Our office is located in Jericho, NY. PARTNER WITH US AND SEE YOUR CAREER GROW! Are you ready to launch a career and not settle for just another job? Do you see yourself managing your clients and their expectations complete with all of the challenges, financial rewards, and personal satisfaction that such an enterprise can bring? If so, you owe it to yourself to consider a career with New York Life Insurance Company as your partner.We are looking for motivated self – starters who would like to:
- Manage their own work schedule and establish an attractive work/life balance.Build their career with significant income potential.
- Grow their business supported by the financial strength and integrity of New York Life.
- Make a difference in their community by helping others achieve peace of mind.
- Customize their career path to match their personal goals.
- Experience a lifetime of learning and professional development.
- Enjoy recognition and rewards for their achievements.
- Define their career path as an agent and have the opportunity for management.
- Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time management skills.
- Strong sales, leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team based environment.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Previous Insurance industry experience not required
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Relationship building and networking abilities.
- Life & Health Insurance Licensed not required (company will pay for sponsorship)
- FINRA Series 6, Series 7, Series 63 a plus (paid sponsorship available after employment)
- Personal Transportation will be required for this position.
Here’s what you’ll do as a Financial Advisor:
- Build relationships with clients beyond a transactional basis.
- Develop your professional skills and knowledge.
- Develop and implement business and marketing plans.
- Prospect for potential clients.
- Schedule appointments and meet with clients.
- Discuss financial concerns and needs of individuals.
- Present potential solutions using our wide array of products and services.
- Provide ongoing customer service and support to existing clients.
Training: NYLIC University: One of the most comprehensive and well-respected training programs in the financial services industry.
Benefits to include: Health/Dental/Life/Disability Insurance/401(k) plan and Pension Plan . Reimbursement for courses taken for industry designations. Career Advancement – After two years as a successful agent, additional opportunities that may be available include: sales development manager, product consultant, and Home Office opportunities in recruiting, marketing or training consultant. Support – During and after the initial formal training, you will receive continuous assistance from your managers and peers in your office and personnel from the company to help you succeed. On-site trainers and product consultants are available to you and this is coupled with an entire division within the company located in the Home Office dedicated to providing agents with prospecting and sales ideas, product knowledge and application. New York Life Recognitions: Ranks #88 on the Fortune 500 list for 2014. New York Life ranked 82 out of 150 companies on Forbes America’s Most Reputable Companies list for 2014. New York Life was named to Training magazine’s “Training Top 125” ranking for 2014, a ranking of a company’s excellence in employer sponsored training and development programs. New York Life has been named a “Best Company for Multicultural Women” for 2014.by Working Mother magazine. New York Life was named to Professional Women’s Magazine’s “Best of the Best” list for 2014. 81 Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500, ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, June 16, 2014. See http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/fortune500/2013/faq/?iid=F500_sp_method%20 for methodology.2 Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Report as of 8/13/2014.3 Certain eligibility requirements apply. Payments are determined by your earning, years of service, age and the form of payment you choose. The Company reserves the right to amend or discontinue the plan at anytime without prior notice.4 http://fortune.com/fortune500/5 http://www.forbes.com/sites/susanadams/2014/05/13/americas-most-reputable-companies-2014/6http://www.trainingmag.com/7 http://www.workingmother.com/best-company-list/152594?page=18 http://www.professionalwomanmag.com/article/top-insurance-companies-2014 An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/VFinancial Advisers offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Insurance Producer License (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.