New York Life Insurance Company
Insurance Agent/Financial Professionalwith New York Life Insurance Company
Our Insurance Agentrole has allowedthousands of qualified individualsthe opportunity to step into
a client’slifeand help them achieve their financial goals, while building a great career for themselvesin the
process. Utilizing our expansive product lines our Agents work to guide individuals, families and businesses
towardsthefinancial strategythat is right for them. That is no easy task,but for the right person itcan beatruly rewardingcareer.
Qualities that we look for in our Agents:
- Sales experience preferred– entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong communicationskillsboth written and verbal
- Desire to help others
- Strong business acumen
- Perseverancein the face ofa challenge
- Ability to engage your community and leverage personal networks/contacts
We’ve built a strong company, one that puts its clients first.We have confidence in our products but
moreimportantly, wehave confidence in our Agents to thoughtfully recommendand implementwhich
financial vehicle is right for everyclient they support.Just as our Managers in the field work to provide
one-on-one support and guidance to every Agent they hire.
Training, Development & Benefits
Our new, blended training and development program is designed to work with your schedule, and in this type of role, that can make all the difference. The multifaceted system includes:
- In conjunction with in office trainings, we’ve created a comprehensive and user-friendly learning experience within New York Life’s online portal system that is accessible anytime, anywhere and from any device. Learn when and how you want!
- You can read in full about all benefits1for our Financial Professional role here: https://www.nylbenefits.com/agents
- We have Fast Track to Management opportunities for qualified professionals once established in the career.
Our training program extends beyond the virtual and physical classroom, as our Agents learn best by doing. Everyoffice hasadedicated sales-support team,consisting of our Management Teamand in-office Sales Management Trainers,who work with Agents step-by-step to ensure they’ve honed thenecessary skillsto meet their goals and effectively service their clients. We carry those values throughout all efforts across the company.
Devotion to its policy owners has led New York Life for over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
- #69 on Fortune 100 in 2018
- Most MDRT2 members in any United States Mutual company 2018
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/18
New York Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
SMRU 1808981 EXP 8/1/19
1Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance.
2MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2018
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Las Vegas, NV (Required)
- Life and Health Insurance (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.