No Limit Personal Training
No Limit Personal Training is looking for coaches who want to make a big positive impact on the community and help better people’s lives through proper training, nutrition, and mindset.
As an NLPT coach, you’ll be responsible for delivering safe and effective workouts for members of all fitness levels. Our team of coaches focuses on creating an environment of exceeding client expectations by offering guidance in training, nutrition, and providing an optimal environment. Our mission at NLPT is to leave every client better off than they were before they came in.
We are searching for a highly motivated, professional, responsible, certified, and experienced part and full-time coaches to work with everyday fitness enthusiasts and coach small group and large group workouts. They must be a team player committed to the mission to motivate, educate, and inspire people to be their best.
Who are we?
- NL was established in 2009 at a park. We’ve been at our current location since Oct 2011.
- We were ranked #1 Gym and Boot Camp by OC weekly.
- Voted one of the best places to workout in Orange County by CBS Channel 2.
- We offer Semi-Private Personal Training, Large Group Training, and Youth Camp.
PROFESSIONALISM, INTEGRITY, SERVICE, TEAMWORK, FAMILY, AND FUN.
We’re looking for someone who can…
- Coach group workouts with high levels of energy while providing individualized attention to our clients
- Modify exercises as needed for our clientele
- Serve as an example of healthy living and motivation within your community
- Naturally exhibit a positive, friendly, and enthusiastic personality that’ll inspire and push our members and staff
- Be a part of a team
- Offer the highest-quality customer service experience
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Align with NLPT core values
- Help make an impact in changing people’s lives
- A personal training certification or a degree in a related field
- CPR certification
- A strong desire to transform lives through training, nutrition, and mindset
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Understand the principles of proper exercise
Compensation is $20-$35 based on the position
We provide coaching and an onboarding process before hire to put each hire in the best position to succeed.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FILL OUT AN APPLICATION AT https://forms.gle/3rKRqPKiv32vpWFCA
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR (Preferred)
- Monday (Required)
- Will you be able to occasionally work a 3-hour shift on a Saturday or Sunday?
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.