Norton Staffing and Recruiting Group
*** Our client is looking to hire a Life Skills Trainer to join their team. Must have a high school diploma and experience working in the human services field.***
Schedule: Full time and Part Time hours available
- Implementing life skills training programs for clients
- Supervision, safety, and welfare of assigned clients at all times
- Provides brain injury skills training, assistance and/or supervision to participants in the areas of daily living, personal care, meal planning and preparation, financial management, community and social integration, healthcare management, and medication management.
- Serves as a member of brain injury transdisciplinary team for the development of ISPs and RSPs. Gives feedback on individual’s performance in accomplishing goals and objectives of the ISP/RSP.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6 months experience in human service field
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.46 – $12.29 per hour
- working with children with behavioral health needs: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- CPR/First Aid (Preferred)
- drivers (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.