Nuzuna Zone Fitness
Are you seeking to join an amazing community of fitness professionals that are currently leading the fitness future by implementing EMS technology with your everyday workouts?!
If you answered yes, then Nuzuna Fitness could be the right fit for you. Nuzuna Fitness is an EMS technology company that is focused on bringing EMS workouts and EMS rehabilitation methods to all cities nationwide.
Nuzuna classes offer dynamic and motivating 35-minute EMS sessions that minimize the impact on your body and joints while maximizing your strength and muscles. With EMS technology, a 20 workout in our suit is equal to a standard 1-hour workout. On account, we’re able to save you time as well as better preserve your muscles and joints. The Nuzuna fitness objective is to maximize our client’s health and wellness through the use of our revolutionary fitness technology that is both time-efficient and effective. Nuzuna is paving the way for a new type of workout that is both healing and strengthening. Our client will always be our prime focus. Nuzuna Fitness is an EMS technology company that is focused on bringing EMS workouts and EMS rehabilitation methods to all cities nationwide.
As a work culture, we aim to provide a rewarding, enjoyable, and safe environment for all employees at our studio level as well as in the corporate office.
Our instructor is a motivator who aims to maximize members’ efforts to reach their fitness goals. The coach not only leads the group in training but also builds relationships with members and promotes member to member relations. They are highly engaging, bursting with energy, and sincerely passionate about helping teams in training reach their goals. Our philosophy in group training is all about bringing the team together and connecting them through encouragement, positive reinforcement, and team-building exercises. Coaches are also fully integrated with the operations teams, are knowledgeable about the facilities, offerings, and rules, and can effectively communicate with members to ensure our company mission, value and standards are maintained. They are knowledgeable and courteous fitness professionals; they are qualified to deliver safe, effective, and physiologically sound workouts, while also exciting and engaging members.
Responsibilities of Instructors
- Preside over group activities including the setup and teardown of all class sessions
- Lead exciting group classes that range from 5 – 25 people per class
- Keep a strong focus on form, performance development, safety, teamwork, sportsmanship, and fun
- Work with additional staff in order to assure class sessions are started on time, follow the program design, flow well, contain positive and motivating energy and end on time
- Ensure equal review and attention of all members, regardless of skill or activity level
- Responsible for maintaining care of all studio equipment
- Have a strong mental fortitude to work well under pressure
- Must be able to rise to the occasion to manage various obstacles that come up on a daily basis
- Lead by example by representing leadership qualities
- Work to establish and improve team unity and spirit
- Drive new prospects to your classes through your own Social Media postings and efforts
- Desire to work in the fitness industry
- Desire to learn and grow within the role
- Ability to work alone and with others
- Possess organizational skills, patience, maturity, and dependability
- Sound Character, strong morals, values, and personal ethics
- Be available at the times when classes and meetings are held
- Certified Personal Trainer (NSCA, ACSM, or NASM) with 2 years of experience
- Group fitness background and training experience
- TRX training preferred
- CPR/AED certification
- HIGHLY motivated self-starter who is looking for an opportunity and not a “job”
- Ability to motivate and cultivate a collective environment of encouragement that facilitates connections and makes members feel like family
- If the initial qualifications are met, candidates will undergo Coach Training, which will consist of intensive instruction & role play regarding culture, interactions, and how to coach Nuzuna Team Training sessions.
- Fun work environment
- Free gym membership
- Free access to hundreds of dollars’ worth of continuing education
- Performance-based compensation (no commission goals)
- Professional development
- Opportunity for advancement
- Volunteer opportunities
- Full-time employees are offered additional benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision & Life insurance, eligible for 401K after 1 year of employment, and paid vacation.
- Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
- Nuzuna Zone Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background checks are required for some positions.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Commission pay
- Group Fitness: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Company’s Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.