- Provide coaching and training to assigned groups of clients using CrossFit methodologies and to ensure safety and facilitate performance towards planned goals.
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness and organization of facility.
- Design and implement group warm-up and scaling options.
- Greet clients upon entering.
- Provide post-training feedback and cues for improved athlete performance.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients to enhance their gym experience.
- Calmly and competently respond to emergency situations.
- Participate and contribute to staff meetings and staff education events.
- Promote and exemplify principles of CrossFit Hydraulic.
- Perform other job duties that may arise or are deemed necessary by management.
Requirements (must be present on resume):
- Current CF-L1 Certification.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Team player
- High School Graduate.
The nZone is Northern Virginia’s Premier Indoor Sports Community Center located in Chantilly, Virginia. We feature 3 indoor turf fields, 2 basketball courts, a fitness center, fitness rooms and a variety of meeting rooms.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.