O2 Fitness Clubs
O2 Fitness Introduction:
We at O2 Fitness recognize that quality employees are the lifeblood of our company. We will do our best to make this a valuable and rewarding work experience for you. We strive to create an environment where it is not only easy to gain knowledge, but where it is hard not to. Think of O2 fitness as a place where your newly acquired knowledge and skill can be put into action.
About O2 Fitness:
O2 Fitness offers the best in fitness equipment, personal training and group exercise throughout the Carolinas. We promise to provide a welcoming, motivating and clean environment with a professional and caring staff to help our clients achieve real results. We are committed to helping our members create a whole-body approach to wellness by offering an all-inclusive health and fitness experience. We recognize that each member’s fitness journey is different, thus, we offer a wide variety of group classes, small group activities and personal training.
A Fitness Director is responsible for the organization’s consistent achievement of the Vision, Mission and financial objectives. A “FD” will be responsible for the success of the Personal Training department and implementation as well as execution of all O2 Fitness policies and processes.
In this position, you will be responsible for the growth and development of your club’s Personal Training staff while maintaining a culture of passion for the O2F brand as an industry leader.
- Master O2 Fitness lead generation processes
- Connect members with personal training programs
- Drive & maintain minimum KPIs: (Sets > Shows (70-75%) > Closes (25-30%) > $/ Close ($385-$400)
- Work with PT team to drive club revenue goals & company goals
- Master O2 Fitness coaching & programming
- Drive client retention through client engagement, results, and overall experience
- Manage personal schedule for client’s sessions and programming
- Max of 24 hours of sessions per pay period
- Uphold O2 Fitness core values
- Uphold O2 Fitness standard of cleanliness
- Promote O2 Fitness Positively at all times
- Encourage team members to represent O2 Fitness at a high level
- Provide excellent customer service
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.