Orangetheory Fitness--Avon, IN
Orangetheory Fitness Coach–Avon, IN
Orangetheory Fitness (OTF) is a trendsetting franchise fitness organization with over 1,400 locations open worldwide. We are currently seeking qualified fitness coaches and instructors who can deliver a fantastic workout experience to our clients.
As an OTF Fitness Coach, you will be responsible for delivering scientifically predesigned workouts for up to 20-42 clients per session. This position requires a strong ability to coach and manage time, motivating multiple clients in a group setting. An OTF Coach must focus on a well-rounded theory of fitness, including endurance, strength, and power, using the tools given to optimize the client’s experience and results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver predesigned workouts to groups of 20-42 members
- Energize and motivate members throughout the sessions
- Build OTF attendance and retaining current members
- Ensure safety of participants in regards to heart rate and exercise technique
- Have knowledge and capable of providing exercise options and challenges for specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
- Attend monthly fitness staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Assist sales associates, when needed, with OTF studio tours and sales
- MANDATORY must have a current Certification either Personal Trainer or Primary Group Exercise Instructor from 1 of the selected accredited certifying bodies ACSM, ACE, NASM, NSCA, or AFAA. NO EXCEPTIONS ALLOWED.
- MANDATORY 1+ years of experience teaching groups or personal training in the fitness industry. Please only apply if you have above mentioned experience. Will NOT consider candidates with no group or personal training fitness backgrounds.
- Current CPR/AED Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in an exercise related field is preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
- Experience on the mic is strongly encouraged
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be coachable, willing to listen and learn and willing to be apart of a team
- Must be able to safely lift and move up to 40lbs
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 – $65.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
Temperature/Symptom checks prior to entering facility, employees and members wear masks and maintain social distancing, enhanced cleaning procedures.
- Group Fitness: 1 year (Preferred)
- Training cert through ACE, ACSM, NSCA, NASM, or AFAA (Required)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.