Orangetheory Fitness Gainesville
Orangetheory Fitness Coach
Orangetheory Fitness (OTF) is a trendsetting franchise fitness organization with over 1000+ locations open worldwide!
Check this link to learn more: https://www.orangetheoryfitness.com
Our Gainesville team is currently seeking qualified coaches/trainers and instructors who can deliver a fantastic workout experience to our members.
As an Orangetheroy Fitness Coach, you will be responsible for executing scientifically predesigned workouts for 24+/- clients per session. This position requires a strong ability to coach, manage time, motivating multiple clients, and attention to detail in a group setting. An OTF Coach must focus on a well-rounded theory of fitness, including endurance, strength, and power by using the tools given to optimize the client’s experience and results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver predesigned workouts to groups of 24+/- members
- Energize and motivate members throughout the sessions
- Build OTF attendance and retaining current members
- Ensure safety of participants in regards to heart rate and exercise technique
- Provide options and challenges for specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
- Attend monthly fitness staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Assist sales associates, when needed, with OTF studio tours and sales
- Current Personal Trainer or Primary Group Exercise Instructor Certification from select accredited certifying bodies such as but not limited to ACSM, ACE, NASM, NSCA, ISSA, or AFAA.
- Current CPR/AED Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in an exercise related field is preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to safely lift and move up to 40 lbs.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $45.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Group Fitness: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.