Orangetheory Fitness Coach
Orangetheory Fitness has an exciting new opening for a Group Fitness Coach!
At Orangetheory Fitness, we share an experience. We introduce people who are looking to better themselves to a science-backed, technology-tracked, coach-inspired fitness program designed to give our members More Life with every workout. It doesn’t get better than that!
Orangetheory Fitness is not only the hottest workout in the industry, it’s a great place to work. Ranked as one of Inc. magazine’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies, and a top franchise in the world by Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500®, Orangetheory Fitness is a premier fitness brand. As part of an exciting business, you can make a difference by helping people meet their health and fitness goals. For more information about our science backed workout, please visit www.orangetheoryfitness.com.
A Group Personal Coach is responsible for delivering pre-designed workouts for groups. This position requires a strong ability to coach and manage time, motivating multiple clients in a group setting. A GPC must focus on a well-rounded theory of fitness, including endurance, strength and power, using the tools given to optimize the clients experience of results.
The GPC in this position will be responsible for covering classes in several studio locations.
- The OTF Coach will lead 24-36(+) participants through OTF specific group training sessions ranging
- Responsible for marketing your OTF training services inside and outside the OTF studio. Examples are social media posts, marketing events with your OTF team, tents and tables, etc.
- Responsible for building OTF attendance and retaining current clientele
- Responsible for the safety of your participants in regards to heart rate, exercise technique, posture and spine, as well as joint stress and stability when resistance training
- Handle member concerns/feedback in a professional, objective manner with the goal of resolution and retention when applicable.
- Assist Sales Associates, when needed, with OTF studio tours/sales with new prospects as well as staying abreast with current pricing options.
- Must be flexible and willing to work weekends when needed and as requested by your Studio Manager and/or Head Coach
- Willing and able to travel to multiple studio locations as needed and requested.
Qualification for this position is determined by the following:
- Intermediate level knowledge of physiology, exercise technique and body mechanics.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and stay organized while training up to 24 clients in one group training session.
- Must have the ability to progress and regress exercises on the fly, in real time
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have the desire and capacity to train all fitness levels, novice to elite.
- Must hold a current fitness certification from an OTF approved education company such as ACSM, ACE, NASM, NSCA or AFAA.
- Must invest 10+ hours per year in continuing education lectures and workshops outside of OTF curriculum.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Exercise Related Field is preferred.
- Must have current CPR/AED certification
- 1+ years of professional experience teaching groups and/or personal training in the Fitness Industry.
- Must understand heart rate focused training programs and the science that supports the OTF workouts.
- Must have the strength and ability to safely lift and move up to 40 lbs
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 – $40.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Group Fitness: 1 year (Preferred)
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- ACE, NASM, ACSM, AFAA, or NSCA (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- Personal Training: 1 year (Required)
- Group Fitness Coaching: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- CPR/AED (Required)
- ACE, NASM, NSCA, ACSM or AFAA (Required)
- United States (Required)
- How many hours per week are you looking to work?
- Multiple locations
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.