Be fit. Change lives. Have fun.
If you’re reading this, you’ve probably been motivated by Orangetheory Fitness coaches. You’ve been inspired by them. They have pushed you when you’ve thought you couldn’t do one more Burpee and held you back when you needed it (but maybe didn’t want to admit it).
They remember your name. They make you feel welcome, and that you’re an integral part of the hour you spend together. Their positive energy stays with you long after you’ve left the studio, and you find yourself counting the hours till your next workout.
Through all that rowing, running, lifting of weights, and listening to their encouragement and expertise, you just may be thinking what-if-what-if-what-if? You wonder, “Could I do this?” And the more you think about it, the more excited you’re getting at the prospect of leading others the way you’re led – class after class, day after day, month after month.
Well, now’s your chance to realize your dream of becoming a Fitness Coach for Orangetheory. We’re hiring. Whether you are currently a fitness professional or dream of becoming one, here’s what you need to know about working in a company that exudes positivity, passion, expertise and growth.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Ability to leading and motivate members through pre-defined workouts.
- Ability to helping members set and achieve goals.
- Ability to demonstrate all exercise movements, monitor the exercise form of our members and the ability to offer corrections if an individual is not using proper form.
- Understand and be able to communicate the science behind our workouts specifically, heart-rate focused training programs in general, and being aware of what the competition is doing.
- Being a team player.
- Having a willingness to work nights, holidays and weekends.
- Having a high school diploma or GED as well as three months experience in a fitness-related field.
- Holding a current AED/CPR certification.
- Holding a current fitness certification such as NASM, ACE, NSCA or another nationally recognized and OTF-approved organization
- Have completed and passed OTFit Certificate training
- Be able to be on your feet leading and instructing members for the duration of the workouts
Company Benefits & Perks:
Benefits are very important to us. We are constantly looking for ways to increase our benefit package to attract and retain top candidates.
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- WORKOUT FOR FREE!
- Fitness casual dress-code
- Passionate, collaborative work environment
Orangetheory Fitness provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $25,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.