Orangetheory Fitness is looking for the best trainers and coaches in Tysons Corner, VA to join our Team. Our OTF group has availability at a few locations in the areas. OTF Coaches have maximum flexibility. We have opportunities to coach a few classes or to fully immerse yourself in OTF.
Ideal candidates are high energy and very enthusiastic about helping others on their fitness journey. Passion is a must!
Check out these videos to learn more about OTF:
This one gives some information on the science behind the workout – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff3LWgmt9es
This one has information about the Coach at an OTF Studio –
Potential Coaches must have the following to apply:
1. Current CPR /AED Certification
2. One of the following current National Certifications
· National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA)
· National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
· American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
· American Council on Exercise (ACE)
· Athletics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA)
Be a part of the OTF team in Vienna, VA! It is a high-spirited, health conscious environment with great energy focused on making positive and meaningful difference in the lives of people in our community.
The OTF Trainer/Coach will lead up to 26 participants through OTF-specific group training sessions.
- Responsible for creating positive, high energy, OTF training sessions.
- Responsible for marketing your OTF training services inside and outside the OTF studio. Examples include marketing events with your OTF team, corporate events, tents and tables, etc.
- Responsible for building OTF attendance and retaining current clientele.
· Responsible for the safety of your participants in regards to heart rate, exercise technique, posture and spine, as well as joint stress and stability when resistance training.
· Responsible for organization and cleanliness of the training floor, as well as other area of the studio when needed.
· Cleaning and disinfecting process between and after classes.
· Attend monthly fitness staff meetings and all relative, mandatory webinars and other requested corporate meetings and continuing education presentations.
· Handle member concerns/feedback in a professional, objective manner with the goal of resolution and retention, when applicable.
· Assist Sales Associates, when needed, with OTF studio tours/sales with new prospects as well as staying abreast of current service offerings.
· Stay up to date on coaching certifications via Orange University.
· Take OTF classes to improve your coaching
· Must be flexible and willing to work weekends when needed and as requested by your Studio Manager and/or Head Coach.
- Must have intermediate level knowledge of physiology, exercise technique and body mechanics.
· Must have the ability to multi-task and stay organized while training up to 28 clients in one group training session.
- Must have the ability to progress and regress exercises on the fly, in real time.
- Must have positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have the desire and capacity to train all fitness levels — novice to elite.
- Must have the strength and ability to safely lift and move up to 50 lbs.
· Must hold a current fitness certification from an OTF approved Education Company such as ACSM, ACE, NASM, NSCA, or AFFA
· Must invest 10+ hours per year in continuing education lectures and workshops outside of OTF curriculum.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Exercise Related Field is preferred.
- Must have current CPR/AED certification.
· Must have 1+ years of professional experience teaching groups and/or personal training in the fitness industry.
· Must possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
Orangetheory Fitness offers competitive compensation and top-notch working environment. Living near Tysons Corner, VA is strongly preferable.
If you are interested in learning about the opportunity to get involved in more detail, please reply with your resume and any other pertinent information.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $25.00 – $65.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Group Fitness: 1 year (Preferred)
- National Certification (Required)
- One location
- Multiple locations
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.