Orangetheory Fitness QUINCY, MA
Group Fitness Instructor
Orangetheory Fitness QUINCY- Quincy, MA
$45 an hour currently plus commission. . Normally Pre-Covid scaled to $65. We will get there!
- Are you looking for something new and invigorating?
- Tired of doing traditional personal training, boot camps, and non-exciting group fitness classes?
- Tired of always looking for new clients to train?
- Tired of not having a steady paycheck, and hoping for clients to just show up?
- Well then, it’s time to jump on board to become part of the greatest concept to ever hit the fitness industry, and become part of the fun and elite coaching team at OTF QUINCY!
- Orangetheory Fitness is a trendsetting fitness organization, taking the world by storm with it’s unique workout concept, with over 1200 locations open worldwide and 200+ new fitness studios under development.
- OTF QUINCY is currently seeking qualified fitness enthusiasts who can deliver a fantastic workout experience to members.
- As an OTF Coach, you will be coaching scientifically designed, heart-rate based workouts for up to 36 members per session.
- This position requires a strong ability to coach and manage time, motivating multiple clients in a group setting.
- An OTF Coach must focus on a well-rounded theory of fitness, including endurance, strength, and power, using the tools given to optimize the client’s experience and results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver scientifically designed workouts to groups up to 24-36 members, Pre-covid. Currently 12-18.
- Energize and motivate members throughout the sessions
- Build OTF attendance and membership retention by delivering awesome workouts
- Ensure safety of participants in regards to heart rate and exercise technique
- Modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
- Attend monthly fitness staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Assist sales associates, as needed, with OTF studio tours and sales
- Intermediate knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
- Must hold current fitness certification from one of the following OTF approved NCAA or DETC education companies: ACSM, ACE, NASM, AFAA, ACTION, CI, ISSA, IFPA, AAPTE, NCHEC, NCCPT, NCSF, NESTA, NETA, NCSA, PTA-GCPT, TW-CC, or NFPT
- Must complete and pass the OTF certification program
- CPR/AED certification
- Experience in teaching groups or personal training in the fitness industry
- Excellent English communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to safely lift and move up to 40lbs
- Must be able to work 3 to 15 hours per week, including mornings and weekend mornings (if nec)
- Must live within a 35 minute drive to Quincy, MA.
- Cannot be employed at (or work at) a competing HIIT studio if employed by OTF
- Bonus points for a Bachelor’s degree in an exercise related field
- $45 per class currently. (Normally pre-covid scaled to $65)
- For example, make $55 for a one hour class with 21 or more participants. Average hourly rate per week is $55/hour plus some commissions!
For more info about Orangetheory Fitness, go to https://www.Orangetheoryfitness.com and also check out these videos at:
We look forward to hearing from you soon, and helping you learn why OTF QUINCY is the best place to work within the fitness industry!!!
Job Type: Full Time and Part Time
Salary: Currently guaranteed $45.00 plus commissions. Normally pre-covid $65 plus commission.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $45.00 – $50.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
Meeting all CDC, State, and Corp safety and health standards as pertains to Covid-19.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- PT or Group Ex Cert required (Required)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.