OsteoStrong – Musculoskeletal Trainer/Coach
Help people build a strong skeletal system and invest in their overall health and wellness
OsteoStrong Denver seeks a Coach to join one of the leading technological innovations in optimizing human performance and increasing longevity. OsteoStrong Denver’s mission is to improve the quality of life for our members by helping them live in a strong healthy body, so they can maximize performance and maintain the freedom to do what they love.
Overview of Position
A Coach at OsteoStrong Denver is responsible for providing a safe, fun, and engaging experience for a member. Throughout the day, a coach takes individual members through each of the different Spectrum machines and modalities. During each session, coaches educate members on the technology and science of the machines.
The coach role supports our belief in improving a person’s quality of life, and the belief that every human being’s personal health goals deserve to be seen and valued. With every interaction, coaches play a vital role in fostering every component of our mission statement. In addition to this, coaches, in partnership with the center manager, are responsible for maintaining and increasing OsteoStrong members.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coach OsteoStrong members through individual sessions and ensure member safety
- Complete baseline markers for each member
- Support a positive and collaborative team culture grounded in the 3 values
- Schedule upcoming appointments using OsteoStrong scheduling software
- Maintain inbound and outbound correspondence through phone calls, in-person conversations, and text messages
- Provide exceptional member experience grounded in the 3 values
- Attend bi-monthly staff meetings and retreats
- Open/Close center
- Maintain cleanliness of center
- Outgoing and able to engage in conversation
- Takes initiative
- Team Player
- Eager to learn
- Open to feedback
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or Google Drive Programs
- Proficient with technology (laptops, phones, iPads, etc.)
- Organized with an attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Able to manage time wisely and meet deadlines
Job Requirements and Experience
- High School Diploma required
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university (preferred)
- Less formal education with more job experience may be substituted
- A background in kinesiology, health sciences, anatomy, and/or business (preferred)
- At least 2+ years of work experience in health-related field, retail, sales, or customer service
- Demonstrated ability to provide high-quality customer experience
- Center Manager
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Potential career path: senior session coach, assistant manager, manager
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is active and may require standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and crouching throughout the day. The employee must lift and/or move items up to 20 pounds. The employee must have sufficient hand, arm, and finger dexterity to operate a computer keyboard and other office equipment. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
OsteoStrong® is not a gym, diet, supplement, pharmaceutical, or a medical treatment. OsteoStrong® is a unique place where you can go to improve your overall health by focusing on the one thing we all have in common: a skeletal system.
The skeletal system is the foundation for your body and provides more than just strength and protection. It is arguably one of the most critical systems of the human body, and by implementing a strategy to care for and strengthen it, many experience the following results:
- Improved Bone Density
- Improved Posture
- Improved Balance
- Improved Athletic Performance
- Less Joint and Back Pain
OsteoStrong® works for people at all ages and levels of activity to promote skeletal strength which impacts the entire body in many ways using a process known as Osteogenic Loading. Sessions are quick, painless, and the results are measurable and happen quickly. There are a few things to know prior to coming in your first time so that you can make the best of the experience.
For more information go to: https://osteostrong.me/*
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We require that all staff wear masks during their shift.
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- coaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.