Ft. Bragg, NC
The Integrated Training Area Management (ITAM) Office at Range Operations, Fort Bragg, NC is seeking a permanent, part-time (18 – 20 hours/week) Project Coordinator in support of the ITAM Program and on-site ITAM staff. Duties will be performed under supervision of Parsons Project Manager and general instruction by the Government ITAM Coordinator.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support programmatic functions to include purchasing materials, coordinating maintenance, personnel functions and training, quality control and safety protocols.
- Provide input to plans and analysis.
- Plan, execute, and track material and travel expenditures. Prepare purchase requests, develop scopes of work for purchase of equipment and supplies, obtain quotes from vendors, and manage and track budget expenditures.
- Track monthly usage status of all equipment, and maintain property and inventory records to include the item name, quantity, description, serial number, make, and model, etc.
- Prepare and submit monthly status reports and purchase expenditures.
- Document execution of ITAM Activities when they are completed, and compile and submit annual report summarizing all of the ITAM activities completed during the year.
- Develop and implement required site-specific plans (safety, property control, document control, quality control).
- Submit reports, updates and provide input for briefings and meetings.
- Track and maintain on-site employee training and certification requirements.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum requirements include high school diploma.
- Position requires a minimum of 1-2 years related work experience.
- Candidate must be well organized and possess good oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to use computers and strong office management and Microsoft Office background to include excellent Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, and Outlook skills.
- Experienced at maintaining hardcopy and digital record/files.
- Shall be able to work with a diverse group of Army civilian and military personnel including military trainers and range operations staff.
- Knowledge of or experience in working with the U.S. Army ITAM program.
- Practical working knowledge of military training techniques and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience with military training readiness with corresponding experience in military range or training area management.
- Prior or current military service or previous experience in working with the military.
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- US citizenship.
- US driver’s license.
- Ability to successfully pass NAC-I (National Agency Check with Inquires) investigation.
- Ability to obtain and maintain DOD network clearance.
- Ability and willingness to use protective safety equipment.
- Work is performed both indoors and outdoors. While indoors, incumbent will be exposed to normal office temperatures and noise operating a personal computer and related office equipment. When outside, incumbent may work in seasonal inclement weather and adverse environmental conditions.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.